Mr. Wayne

'Femme Fatale' vs. 'Myah Marie': 2021 edition

6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

And I get yelled at for having bad taste 
lisa.jpg

Because you do, and never have good reasons for you like or dislike something. ari2

I don't find anything wrong with Britney Jean's songs, other than that Mooyah sang 60% of them. People are acting like the songs are as bad as Rebecca Black's Friday or something.  But they are not...

Body Ache for example, the beginning is such a bliss, "I wanna dance til my body ache, a little bit longer, turn you on make you radiate"... and the background beats are so good.

Hold On Tight has one of the best bridges, "And when it's all the thunder and rain, the cinema is fading away, I gotta make my way through the night"...

2 hours ago, Free Britney said:

Because you do, and never have good reasons for you like or dislike something. ari2

I don't find anything wrong with Britney Jean's songs, other than that Mooyah sang 60% of them. People are acting like the songs are as bad as Rebecca Black's Friday or something.  But they are not...

Body Ache for example, the beginning is such a bliss, "I wanna dance til my body ache, a little bit longer, turn you on make you radiate"... and the background beats are so good.

Hold On Tight has one of the best bridges, "And when it's all the thunder and rain, the cinema is fading away, I gotta make my way through the night"...

imo it's the ballads on BJ that are superior whit2

Don't Cry, Hold on Tight, Till Its Gone all highlights whit2 

Also the Trace Adam solo edit of Dick Dick Boom whit2