Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ilya eilish

My Personal Ranking Of Every Lady Gaga Album

Inspired by ma bestie, @Mario.

Gaga-album-covers.jpg

Basically, this ranking is based on my personal opinions and my taste in LG's music and which of these are my favs.

8 || Cheek To Cheek

Tony_Bennett_and_Lady_Gaga_-_Cheek_to_Ch

Nope just nope. Jazz is not my thing, so I don't really care for this album much.

Fav Songs || None

7 || A Star Is Born

A_Star_Is_Born_(2018_soundtrack).png

Again, I don't care for this album. Well, it's not really an album, but a soundtrack, but it's not horrible.

Fav Songs || Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way, Why Did You Do That?, I'll Never Love Again

6 || Joanne

Lady_Gaga_-_Joanne_(Official_Album_Cover

This album isn't the greatest, but it's not bad either. What makes me dislike this album is the fake county girl aesthetic and the music, but it's ok.

Fav Songs || Diamond Heart, Perfect Illusion, A-YO

5 || Born This Way

Born_This_Way_album_cover.png

I know I am definitely going to get dragged for this ari6. I'm ready jj4. BTW isn't really my thing. The music genre, for me, is kind of generic. It's the same electropop dance-pop stuff she's been doing ever since she started making music. But, I won't deny, it is a pretty good album.

Fav Songs || Heavy Metal Lover, Marry The Night, Americano, ScheiBe

4 || The Fame Monster

The_Fame_Monster.png

This is definitely a banger! There is so much to love about this album!

Fav Songs || Bad Romance, Monster, Dance In The Dark, Telephone

3 || Chromatica

Lady_Gaga_-_Chromatica_(Official_Album_C

Just too good, but a little generic and dated. Other than that, it's a bop!

Fav Songs || Rain On Me, Stupid Love, Sour Candy, 911, Replay, Babylon, Sine From Above

2 || The Fame

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover

One word: ICONIC!

Fav Songs || Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, LoveGame, The Fame, Paper Gangsta, Starstruck, Boys Boys Boys

1 || ARTPOP

Artpop_cover.png

As expected, this is my favorite LG album! The EDM, the concept, the tour, everything about this album is completely amazing and mind-blowing. It used to be so underrated and hated on by lots of people, but now it stands beside, or even above, BTW as one of her most unique albums to date!

Fav Songs || The Whole Dang Album

Beautiful discography, I must say!

What are your guys thoughts,

@Teenage Wet Dream, @Miss Icon, @Mario, @Royalty, @fab@Gwen Stefanee, @mylifelies, @Mr. Wayne, @Twitter, @Chris Morlock, @Princess Aurora, @Luca, @Merryem?

8 minutes ago, Mario said:

TFM

Chromatica

Born This Way

The Fame

A Star Is Born

ARTPOP

Joanne

anything

Cheek To Cheek

but it's impossible to rank such a flawless discography. She's DA QUEEN!

True. LG's discography is pure amazing! alex1

13 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

That means the same thing jj4 

Are u sure? Not caring about Cheek To Cheek means that I simply don't care for it. Hating it on the other hand means that I truly despite it, which I don't bc I don't care for it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.