Mario

Pop Artists Tier List Maker (GAME)

1 minute ago, Free Britney said:

They need to put a name to these, because I really don't know who some of them are:

KLc4Loz.png

Yes, I agree. I know more names than faces rip3 and I might know who has that name but not that face rip3

7 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

Yes, I agree. I know more names than faces rip3 and I might know who has that name but not that face rip3

I can hardly recognise Lil Kim, and I love her. But she changed so many faces... default_rip3.gif

7 hours ago, KimTaeyeon said:

D0GTWyS.png 

Great list! 

7 hours ago, Shego said:

y'all really stan so hard all these people or you just like them but you put them in the stan bar? nicki5

mine:

my-image.png

Well, most of them. The ones i putted in stan and fan are the ones that i listen to the most :)

2 hours ago, Free Britney said:

They need to put a name to these, because I really don't know who some of them are:

KLc4Loz.png

Ikr. I like yours too

HqmSnULJ6mzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

This needed names tbh

And this was weird for me to do, a lot of artists I have in neutral-dislike I was kinda inconsistent about the criteria

Either their music isn't for me but their personality saves them (neutral typically), or their music/personality annoy me THAT much (dislike) but even then...

10 minutes ago, Strobo said:

HqmSnULJ6mzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

This needed names tbh

And this was weird for me to do, a lot of artists I have in neutral-dislike I was kinda inconsistent about the criteria

Either their music isn't for me but their personality saves them (neutral typically), or their music/personality annoy me THAT much (dislike) but even then...

AMAZING list! You have taste too. 

How about me? 

5 minutes ago, Euglena50 said:

@Mario hold on bestie im on a phone the tier thing does not work well on a phone. I will move to pc and show you my tier once it's made!

Yesss!! I'm sure your list would serve amazing taste too!! 

16 hours ago, Shego said:

y'all really stan so hard all these people or you just like them but you put them in the stan bar? nicki5

This nicki5

OT:

FIgP270.png

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for me, it would've to be:  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.