Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Pink Wig

Sam Lutfi (Britney's ex-Manager) tweets about BritneysGram and more

Sam Lutfi is NOT a good guy, he obviously knows a lot but we can’t trust everything he says. He’s doing his best to paint himself as the good guy these days and some of the fans are falling for it..

Anyways, I don’t think the BritneyGrams girls are working with Lou or Lynne, he’s tripping. But them selling merch now is in such poor taste and has made me like them a lot less 💀 Imagine profiting on Britney’s tragedy when you’re supposed to be fans.

6 hours ago, Kristina said:

Sam Lutfi is NOT a good guy, he obviously knows a lot but we can’t trust everything he says. He’s doing his best to paint himself as the good guy these days and some of the fans are falling for it..

Anyways, I don’t think the BritneyGrams girls are working with Lou or Lynne, he’s tripping. But them selling merch now is in such poor taste and has made me like them a lot less 💀 Imagine profiting on Britney’s tragedy when you’re supposed to be fans.

This. I follow him and he's got some questionable tweets but overall I don't think he's worse than Britney's family.

4 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

This. I follow him and he's got some questionable tweets but overall I don't think he's worse than Britney's family.

They’re honestly all bad people. I hope she has friends and other good people around her she can reconnect with once she’s free

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.