Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna drags DaBaby on Instagram

2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

And when it comes to HIV/AIDS Madonna actually really knows what she is talking about.

She's always been one of the leading voices trying to destigmatise it. 

I'm glad everyone is now turning against him for his disgusting actions. 

4 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

And when it comes to HIV/AIDS Madonna actually really knows what she is talking about.

i knew she was going to talk about it, she lost 2 frieds cause of it, she ain't gonna let anyone make stupid comments about AIDS cry9

Just now, Billie Frank said:

She's always been one of the leading voices trying to destigmatise it. 

I'm glad everyone is now turning against him for his disgusting actions. 

Just now, Shego said:

i knew she gonna talk about it, she lost 2 frieds cause of it, she ain't gonna let anyone make stupid comments about AIDS cry9

Yes but also since the very beginning of HIV/AIDS happened she's giving away shitload of money for HIV/AIDS research, she knows genuinely a lot about it bebe1

I want to correct her on one thing, since I have a background in Microbiology.

A person with AIDS cannot live for long. A person who is HIV+ can live for long with medication. Once the disease has progressed from HIV+ to AIDS, it's not possible to prolong lifespan for very long anymore. 

It's not HIV that kills the person with AIDS, it's other viruses that are normally harmless to people without HIV such as flu viruses or others that are the ones doing the killing once the body is stripped of all white blood cells.

I had absolutely no idea who DaBaby was before all this occurred, and now, thanks to this, I have no desire to know any further. Madonna was an absolute diamond to step out and respond to his horrible words like this. It has reignited my respect for this woman

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.