Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Dababy thinks he's the next Madonna or something

I'm sorry but this is hilarious lol3 Some people may not like Madonna but her Cultural Impact is huge, she's the blueprint for Pop Music along with Michael Jackson. What is he famous for ? A Car Meme? As a Dua's feature on a song ? rip2

trash1

Can't stand him. 🥴🥴🥴

22 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I'm sorry but this is hilarious lol3 Some people may not like Madonna but her Cultural Impact is huge, she's the blueprint for Pop Music along with Michael Jackson. What is he famous for ? A Car Meme? As a Dua's feature on a song ? rip2

Also DaBaby is just some random tiktok rapper. He isn't talented imo and his music is just trash. 🥴🥴🥴

On 7/30/2021 at 1:07 PM, Mario said:

trash1

Can't stand him. 🥴🥴🥴

Also DaBaby is just some random rapper. He isn't talented imo. 🥴🥴🥴

I mean, If he was on Madonna's level, he'd have a few more #1s instead of a forgotten one in the last year only rav1 . He's a one-hit-wonder and he should better learn his place rav1 

3 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I mean, If he was on Madonna's level, he'd have a few more #1s instead of a forgotten one rav1 . He's a one-hit-wonder and he should better learn his place rav1 

He's not even a one hit wonder... And Yes, Exactly! 🤣

He could never be on Madge's level tbh. 

10 minutes ago, Mario said:

He's not even a one hit wonder... Just some random tiktok rapper. And exactly he better know and learn his place and shut up! 🤣

Well, last year he got a #1 song but whatever. I just think he's digging his own grave lol3 

10 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Well, last year he got a #1 song but whatever. I just think he's digging his own grave lol3 

I really want Dua to delete the Levitating remix with him from FN after this, kinda like Gaga did when she deleted DWYW 2 years ago. 

11 minutes ago, Mario said:

I really want Dua to delete the Levitating remix with him from FN after this, kinda like Gaga did when she deleted DWYW 2 years ago. (as she should) 

Agreed. It's sad though cause this will affect Levitating's chance of getting the #1 spot in the US. 

i mean he opens his verse on Levitating with "I'm one of the greatest there's no debatin on it" .. like are we really surprised he has like a narcissistic personality nicki4

51 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Agreed. It's sad though cause this will affect Levitating's chance of getting the #1 spot in the US. 

Trust me, majority don't listen because of his verse... jj4 

17 minutes ago, Luca said:

Trust me, majority don't listen because of his verse... jj4 

Same here. I always preferred the original one. Dababy's feature sounded a bit out of place except the last verse. I'm currently obsessed with the demo atm rih4

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.