Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Dababy thinks he's the next Madonna or something

He didn't influence shit lbr. I don't who he thinks he is but he ain't Kendrick, J. Cole or Jay Z. Some of his biggest songs aren't even his, they're features. Instead of being so bothered by everyone around him, he needs to get a new flow cause almost all of his songs sound the same.

4 hours ago, Grams said:

Omfg she completely obliterated him and even tagged him in the post to make sure he reads it. dead2mad10 

the way in his IG stories mentions the tagging part too fall9

48 minutes ago, Lynk said:

He didn't influence shit lbr. I don't who he thinks he is but he ain't Kendrick, J. Cole or Jay Z. Some of his biggest songs aren't even his, they're features. Instead of being so bothered by everyone around him, he needs to get a new flow cause almost all of his songs.

This. For example, Kendrick Llamar is an Actual Artist with Impactalex1. Dabussy will never be on that level true1 

1 hour ago, Lynk said:

He didn't influence shit lbr. I don't who he thinks he is but he ain't Kendrick, J. Cole or Jay Z. Some of his biggest songs aren't even his, they're features. Instead of being so bothered by everyone around him, he needs to get a new flow cause almost all of his songs sound the same.

He's a one hit wonder no1kurrs who will be forgotten about very soon thankfully. He's just trying to cream this for all the publicity he can get. 

He's a TikTok rapper and Dua got a contract with TikTok for the Levitating music video and campaign. That may be the only reason why he's somewhat famous right now.

Let’s move on from this douchebag and let him drown into oblivion.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.