Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mario Spears

So.. There's another evidence Britney is WINNING BIG In Conservatorship Case?!?

I'm not sure if those voicemails count as evidence in court. It's just confirmations for us fans that jamie has been blackmailing her.

I'm pretty sure Britney's new lawyer has plenty of evidence though, for example, off the top of my head, I think he's going to say that Jamie drugged britney without consent for the Piece of Me shows, she was drugged up pretty bad. The IUD would also be physical evidence.

If there are other physical evidence like photos or videos of jamie being abusive to Britney, it is even better. I hope her kids secretly took them or something. Like when Britney said Jamie and other abusers took hair vitamins from her.

Anyway, I don't see Britney losing this case. Even on the 0.0000001% chance she has "dementia", she deserves freedom! I'm behind britney all the way! I hate being an activist, but this is the one thing I truly believe in and will fight for!

7 minutes ago, Free Britney said:

she deserves freedom

definitely, she deserves her freedom. i'm really sad to hear about her being years under this awful conservatorship. hope she'll keep winning and the c-ship ends SOON. We all better unite our forces and fight!

1 minute ago, Mario said:

definitely, she deserves her freedom. i'm really sad to hear about her being years under this awful conservatorship. hope she'll keep winning and the c-ship ends SOON

The September hearing will be only to fire Jamie, and I assume there'll be more hearings to get her out of the cons. brit15

It's honestly a fucked up system that should be abolished.

1 minute ago, Mario said:

AS THEY SHOULD! He better be kicked out alone! and they way her family treated her for years is just terrible

Her family makes Kevin Federline looks like a saint.

After all of this is over, I hope that Sam and her sons will treat her well. oprah4

Just now, Free Britney said:

Her family makes Kevin Federline looks like a saint.

After all of this is over, I hope that Sam and her sons will treat her well. oprah4

i wish she never met K-Fed, he just ruined her life forever. oprah4

and yes i agree with you too oprah4

28 minutes ago, Mario said:

I read somewhere she got married young because she felt pressured by society to have children at a certain age. Honestly, good for her, because now she has children she can be happy with. 

32 minutes ago, Mario said:

no k fed means no Sean or Preston which means no child abuse from their grandfather which means no additional leverage against the cship oprah4 

36 minutes ago, Free Britney said:

The September hearing will be only to fire Jamie, and I assume there'll be more hearings to get her out of the cons. brit15

It's honestly a fucked up system that should be abolished.

yes, the first step in removing the cship is removing jamie.

Britney is getting out of this, it's just a matter of due process at this point. They can't end it quickly and all at once if they want to hold her father and his co-conspirators liable for everything they've done to her. Luckily, things like her medical history and money have a paper trail it just has to be researched.  They've been stealing her money and hiding it for YEARS while they kept her isolated and her children as leverage. Then there's things like the boys restraining order against Jamie and his years of abuse towards Lynne, Jamie's many failed business ventures and time in rehab for alcoholism that are also easy to prove to help her case against him as a person.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.