Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Atlantis Princess

My Kind of Christmas is getting re-released on vinyl on October 1st

9 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Someone actually replied to that thread on Twitter saying if the songs could be re recorded without the exagerations because it doesn't fit the classic songs dead4

I don't think it's that, I just think the 2001 versions are such a mess, maybe it's because she hasn't grasped the musicality or the tones don't fit the riffs.

There is similar amount of riffs and raffs in the 2020 version, but it sounds better and listenable.

The same applies for At Last, similar amount of riffs, but the 2021 version definitely is better than the other versions (especially the one at Etta' funeral) dead4 I think it's because her voice improved and she has more control of her belting rather than just randomly belting out the riffs.

8 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Someone actually replied to that thread on Twitter saying if the songs could be re recorded without the exagerations because it doesn't fit the classic songs dead4

But I agree that she should re-record that Xmas album if she has time. jj2 (and lotus too) 

Maybe if she had common sense and reworked the album, it could finally be a holiday classic LP. On that note, she also needs to actually re-release Lotus after reworking many songs from that one too. Considering that her new material will just come in a million years from now, what else do we need other than better versions of her worst songs? jj2

I bought the CD at a used record shop years ago and I must say... it’s a terrible album. dead2

I totally agree that if she recorded the album with new vocals it would be a hit. 

On 7/31/2021 at 10:02 PM, Free Britney said:

Why...? um2

Why not? moo1 If there's people willing to buy it, might as well.

But I do agree that they should prioritise re-pressing her other albums. B2B is notorious for going for insane prices due the few amount of vinyl copies that were released.

2 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Why not? moo1 If there's people willing to buy it, might as well.

But I do agree that they should prioritise re-pressing her other albums. B2B is notorious for going for insane prices due the few amount of vinyl copies that were released.

They should press B2B instead...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.