Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

DaBaby apologizes to the LGBT+ community

He's only doing this because it's now interfering with his money. If he was sincere, he would've apologized when it got out in the first.

8 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I feel like it wasn’t even written by him.

Of course he didn't write this.

1 hour ago, Darth Sidious said:

The homo mafia never forgets jj3

The wheeze I just released gag1

Spoiler

Also @Billie Frank and @Ruby , y'all some birds lol3

5 minutes ago, Urbi said:

It just looks insincere. It’s so clear that somebody else wrote it for him dead1 Have y’all ever heard the way he talks 

I think it’s pretty obvious that only way he’s even connected to this statement is the fact that his name is at the end of it? 

1 hour ago, Darth Sidious said:

I think it’s pretty obvious that only way he’s even connected to this statement is the fact that his name is at the end of it? 

Honestly the only possible thing that could save him rn would be a coming out lmfao1 

2 hours ago, Urbi said:

Honestly the only possible thing that could save him rn would be a coming out lmfao1 

I can’t speak for everyone, but that would simply make him contemptible in my opinion. Even if you’re self-hating, there’s no reason to trivialize HIV and all that. 

It gives Kevin Spacey teas. 

7 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

I can’t speak for everyone, but that would simply make him contemptible in my opinion. Even if you’re self-hating, there’s no reason to trivialize HIV and all that. 

It gives Kevin Spacey teas. 

People would blame it on internalised homophobia and forgive him nicki5 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.