Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Anti-vaxxers protest outside Gaga's concert venue

6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Tony is at very high risk so what the fuck are these dunderheads thinking jj4 

I don't think you understand... Vaccines don't stop you carrying the virus, they just stop it having an impact on you. 

Whether a person is vaccinated or not will not put Tony at any more or less risk, the only thing that'll protect Tony is if he himself is vaccinated. 

2 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

I don't think you understand... Vaccines don't stop you carrying the virus, they just stop it having an impact on you. 

Whether a person is vaccinated or not will not put Tony at any more or less risk, the only thing that'll protect Tony is if he himself is vaccinated. 

Getting vaccinated won't be 100% effective, I know that but it still lessens the chance of it spreading. 

12 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Getting vaccinated won't be 100% effective, I know that but it still lessens the chance of it spreading. 

It doesn't. The vaccines do not stop you catching and/or carrying the virus, they just prevent the effects of the virus. 

Essentially if you get Covid and you've had the vaccine you'll be asymptomatic.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.