Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Metric

FOTP'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 1

13 minutes ago, Entea said:

Damn, I should've chosen GF so I could expose him. There's images on the internet where he would do anything to take them permanently off rav2

I asked him to join so i can threaten him via PMs and give me a good score tbh rav2

7 minutes ago, Euglena50 said:

Ok! Tell @Verona you want to be a judge and they will gladly sign you up for it!

Well if you guys have absolutely no one else I'll join in as judge later, but if someone with more experience wants it -- like @Luca or @V For Vendetta for example -- they should have the seat true1 

Just now, Snow said:

And if Miss Verona could expand the judge panel to 4, we could add @Ghostface.. WHEW! An ALL-STAR cast! brit16

People will participate just so they can get judged by us. We love to see it. sass1 

53 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well if you guys have absolutely no one else I'll join in as judge later, but if someone with more experience wants it -- like @Luca or @V For Vendetta for example -- they should have the seat true1 

I will add you then! Or you can sign up as a contestant if you want!

52 minutes ago, Entea said:

Can I ask how many rounds there's going to be in this season?

There are 14 participants so.. 12 rounds probably!

7 minutes ago, Verona said:

I will add you then! Or you can sign up as a contestant if you want!

Well, consider me as a backup judge for now tbh dead2 I also reached out to Luca just now, we'll see!

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well, consider me as a backup judge for now tbh dead2 I also reached out to Luca just now, we'll see!

Oh ok! Which celebrity are you going to use just in case?

Wait I just realized @Billie Frank signed up as Gemma!? lmfao2 

1 minute ago, Verona said:

Oh ok! Which celebrity are you going to use just in case?

What's the use of the celebrities for the judges again? Is it just for some sort of visual representation or is there something else? dead2 

If it's anything like the version atrl is playing right now, it's really just for some little extra spices on top. It lets the judges use gifs or videos of their chosen celeb to round out their judging posts, make them funnier, more exciting etc. 

12 minutes ago, Snow said:

Wait I just realized @Billie Frank signed up as Gemma!? lmfao2 

What's the use of the celebrities for the judges again? Is it just for some sort of visual representation or is there something else? dead2 

8 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

Yeah I have no idea why celebrities are used as judges, I'm confused bebe1

It's just for visual representation juicy1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.