Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Metric

FOTP'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 1

4 minutes ago, Max said:

If it's anything like the version atrl is playing right now, it's really just for some little extra spices on top. It lets the judges use gifs or videos of their chosen celeb to round out their judging posts, make them funnier, more exciting etc. 

Basically this ari5

5 minutes ago, Verona said:

It's just for visual representation juicy1

Okay if it's anything like Max described, then.. I've thought about it, Taylor doesn't have many exciting gifs unless it's of her ugly dancing and Shakira is too busy avoiding paying her taxes to judge juicy1 

So I'm gonna choose Sofia Vergara for now, let's see where that takes me! brit16

Round 1

"DECADES"

Welcome models to your first round!

Fashion has been a very important part of every single decade in history so that's why we want you to send us a picture who represents a decade in time 

It can be the 50s or the 80s or the 90s.. or the 2020s!

Example 

Zooey - 50s

KlY1bhq.jpg

You have 24 hours to send your photo via PM!

Also, when you send your photo specify which decade are you representing!

DEADLINE: August 6th 10 AM PT

27 minutes ago, Verona said:

It has to be a professional photoshoot that is 70s/80s/90s, etc inspired!

damn i should've pick someone else then, gaga's photoshoots are always weird fall9

23 minutes ago, Shego said:

damn i should've pick someone else then, gaga's photoshoots are always weird fall9

Umm, there are always her Cheek To Cheek album photos u know. Those look like they could be from the 70s, 80s, or 90s!

24 minutes ago, Euglena50 said:

Umm, there are always her Cheek To Cheek album photos u know. Those look like they could be from the 70s, 80s, or 90s!

Oh well, I will be looking forward to seeing something more specific sass1 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.