Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Metric

FOTP'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 1

5 hours ago, Verona said:

ZOOEY'S CRITIQUES

I feel like in those days, men were restricted in fashion way more than females. I really thought it fitted the Titanic era based on 1997 film but I could be wrong, Thanks for your input

2 hours ago, Snow said:

SOFIA'S CRITIQUES

Maluma is the star of the show, the bg is shook. But I agree, im sure if the background was in more of a focus, it would compliment the era more

Welcome to

Katy's Kritiques

7a5cf5c7c737252703e8ec645584fb86a5da0641.gif

Round 1: Decades

Spoiler

Cha Eunwoo @Free Britney

Let me start off by saying that this is cute. I instantly got which time period you thought of when choosing your pic, which is a big plus. However I am not a big fan of submitting portraits or face shots. It's the first round so I will not be too harsh here but please keep in mind to submit full body pictures from now on if you want to be on top of Katy's Kritiques in the future.

Rihanna @Lynk

Oh wow, it's nice to see that my former bff and former singer has now found something new for her to pursue. I really like seeing you as a model and this first photo is a great start! It's immediate and doesn't need much of an introduction. Keep this level going! Only downside: low quality on the resolution side.

01df56e15c8acf5d05480933882a173f.gif

Maluma @Entea

Well, well, well. Who do we have here? Maluma certainly looks great and it does fit to the 1950s theme. However it could also fit into a lot of other decades as well. Try to go for something more striking next time, I'd say.

Gemma Collins @Billie Frank

It came as a shocker to me that you did NOT serve the worst photo tbh. This entry serves middle of the road which is enough for a lot of this competition but I'll expect more fashion from you to see you actually succeed.

Lady Gaga @Shego

A great choice of photo tbh, I don't know how much it screams 1960s though. The fishnets take me out of the fantasy which makes it only okay at the end for me. It's definitely enough to keep you safe this week, so that's all that matters.

Kylie Minogue @Mr. Wayne

44037.gif

Congrats on finding a photo with less pixels than Rihanna, I guess.

Lindsay Lohan @Reincarnation

See, I don't like this one too much. I don't get 1970s vibes from it, I don't like the terrible filter over it and I can barely see your beautiful face. The picture lacks direction, expression and fashion.

6ejA.gif

Tinashe @Starboy

Congrats on a big serve, actually! I love the picture because of the stunning outfit, that doesn't only scream your chosen decade it's also not too on the nose and offers enough excitement. The pose is also really good because it's not just 'In the 70s people liked to dance to disco music, so I'll dance' but it more krazy but still klassic. A very great opener for you, the others should keep an eye on you. 10 out of 10 Krispy Katys for you!

Shakira @Mario

I like the outfit and the idea, it's really vute. For the future - and I can't state that enough - your chosen photos should show something to GAG about. Whole outfits, great poses, EXPRESSION. Cute will not be enough for me here.

d93b20ee259d7987d0a8fd2a40d52f14.gif

Britney Spears @Kristina

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b1dem13y1fdr7gxtgvjt

At first I was like 'What a bummer... Britney could have slayed this!' But then I thought about it.

This actually IS the epitome of the 90s chic. It's fun, playful, a bit sexy and also hella ugly. I love it.

Kim Petras @maxb2726

I really don't know here. This looks like it belongs to the 2000s because that's when she was born? Or...? I'm not getting its connection tbh. While this is cute, I really feel like you didn't do yourself a favor with choosing Kim. Like, let's be real... How many professional photoshoots does she have?

Jackson Wang @KimTaeyeon

I like it, I guess. What holds it back is definitely the fact that it doesn't scream 2000s to me. With the glasses being more from the 90s OR its revival - the 2020s - and the red latex suit giving strong Britney teas... Maybe you got lucky that other people were worse this round. katy7

Hayley Williams @mylifelies

katy-perry-awkward.gif

Olivia Rodrigo @Euglena50

Dear Olivia, I know you're only young and finding your own way but come on... This is not it, Sweety. Katy's Kritiques is an iconic instituation that's here to help up and coming models to get the best out of them. However, this picture does not give me ANYTHING to comment on. I don't see your outfit, the pixelated mess does not even tell me what kind of make-up you're wearing. This is FOTP's next TOP MODEL and not the 'I wanna take a cute photo for Instagram' channel.

Get your kreativity and kontrol together.

That's it for this round's

Katy's Kritiques

43563.gif

Thanks so much for working hard on your first entries.

I can't wait to see where you'll go next and kritique you on every step of your journey.

1 minute ago, Max said:

Let me start off by saying that this is cute. I instantly got which time period you thought of when choosing your pic, which is a big plus. However I am not a big fan of submitting portraits or face shots. It's the first round so I will not be too harsh here but please keep in mind to submit full body pictures from now on if you want to be on top of Katy's Kritiques in the future.

I will keep that in mind sis. 

But when did katy become a part of the kardashian klan?

katy-perry-awkward.gif

3 minutes ago, Free Britney said:

I will keep that in mind sis. 

But when did katy become a part of the kardashian klan?

katy-perry-awkward.gif

Katy is kurvilicious now, so of kourse she's part of the klan katy3

3 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

This theme was pretty hard IMO dead2

I feel like mose people took it a bit too literal tbh. There's a lot of room for interpretation imo! clap3

15 minutes ago, Max said:

Lady Gaga @Shego

A great choice of photo tbh, I don't know how much it screams 1960s though. The fishnets take me out of the fantasy which makes it only okay at the end for me. It's definitely enough to keep you safe this week, so that's all that matters.

that's why i hold a dog, to give more jackie kennedy vibes

d9eb18e4f24d940c6314adbfcf2a48e3.jpg picture-of-american-pitt-bull-terrier.jp

1 minute ago, Shego said:

that's why i hold a dog, to give more jackie kennedy vibes

d9eb18e4f24d940c6314adbfcf2a48e3.jpg picture-of-american-pitt-bull-terrier.jp

Sis, looking 60 and looking like you're FROM the 60s are very different things katy3

53 minutes ago, Max said:

Shakira @Mario

I like the outfit and the idea, it's really vute. For the future - and I can't state that enough - your chosen photos should show something to GAG about. Whole outfits, great poses, EXPRESSION. Cute will not be enough for me here.

d93b20ee259d7987d0a8fd2a40d52f14.gif

thanks @Max true1

52 minutes ago, Kristina said:

It’s official, Katy is my favorite judge ari5 

Finally someone who knows how to secure a good score in the next round ny5

28 minutes ago, Max said:

Finally someone who knows how to secure a good score in the next round ny5

At the expense of scores from the other judges! burn1

Just kidding.. or am I? We'll never know jj2

P.S: Gonna miss the first elimination ceremony, I'll try to pop in but I do have some things to do and take care of. But overall this was a solid round of submissions, so great job everyone and good luck! brit16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.