Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Metric

FOTP'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 1

1434575040-esq0412088a.jpg

SOFIA'S CRITIQUES
Round 8

Spoiler

Britney Spears

Spoiler

You said that you'd do better than the previous round.. and babe did you deliver!

This is a stunning picture all around. The lace bra is a fantastic choice, and I also see you pulling that skirt down just a little bit -- a little tease is always good, and you know it.

Well done!

Kylie Minogue

Spoiler

Lace and stockings always work, however I do feel that it's a little too simple.

I think you could've really benefited from being in a better environment. You look stunning as always, but all the pitch darkness is really taking away the focus from any sexiness you may be radiating. The pose could also be better.

Overall, this is quite okay to me, but this is a pretty strong round and whether or not "okay" will keep you from the Bottom 2 this week remains to be seen.

Lady Gaga

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm.. not a fan of this one.
I think something that people need to keep in mind is that just because you're naked, it doesn't automatically mean that you're sexy. And that's my main problem with this picture here. The vibe of the picture is less "seductive & sexy" and more "someone opened my bathroom door while I'm in the shower".

In short.. it's not sexy.
Artistic? Vulnerable? Maybe. But that's not what we're looking for this round.

Lindsay Lohan

Spoiler

Lindsay, Lindsay. You are a babe!
I mentioned that your last entry was one of my favorites from you.. well, you can scratch that now because I'm pretty sure this one just blew past all your other submissions. You've really nailed it here, and ooh baby, you owned it!

This is a professional photoshoot, but I love that it feels.. raw. It's vulnerable, it's intricate, and most importantly, it's sexy. You've really outdone yourself this time, well done!

Maluma

Spoiler

Well, Maluma, papi.. you went into the round with a clear advantage, and.. all things considered, this is pretty good, but honestly I was expecting something even spicier.

A part of me thinks you've set the bar a little too high with the last round, and it's not really your fault.. it's just unfortunate. But, this one does feel like it's lacking the magic your last submission had. It almost feels too plain.

And also, where is your other nipple?

Rihanna

Spoiler

Oh Riri, baby, you are sizzling!
You didn't show much skin.. You're leaving so much to imagination -- in fact, even people at the local beaches show a lot more -- and yet, you're no less sexy than any of the other contestants. You're owning all your curves, and  I love that.

Tinashe

Spoiler

This one actually reminds me of one of the pictures Britney submitted a while back, and that's actually not a bad thing because that was a good picture.

With this one, you've turned up the heat more, the lingerie and the pose are both excellent. It's sexy, it's seductive, it's alluring. Well done!

Gerard Pique'nin eşi Shakira'dan ayrılık itirafı

SHAKIRA'S CRITIQUES:

(Round 8)

Spoiler

LINDSAY LOHAN

You just look sexy in this pic. This submission really is your best and You've outdone yourself this time, well done! clap3

RIHANNA

Riri you did THAT again! you look hot and beautiful on this pic and  your pose on the pic>>>>> alex1

TINASHE

This pic is actually SOOOO GOOD!! The look, the lingerie, the pose are all excellent and you look sexy and alluring here! oprah15

KYLIE MINOGUE

Looks hot but kinda simple. However it works. Good :urite:

LADY GAGA

Not a fan of this pic.. it's not sexy at all. seems too forced and just because you are without clothes, it doesn't automatically mean that you're sexy. so, it's a no for me jj4

BRITNEY SPEARS

Brit, this time you really delivered!  You Look stunning here and the lace bra>>>> clap3

MALUMA

this is pretty good, but could've chosen something else. This pic is too simple and plain brit10

ZOOEY'S CRITIQUES

Zooey Deschanel.: pics

Spoiler

LINDSAY LOHAN

That body is pure fire! Your face looks weird tho so it prevents this photo from being "great" to me

LADY GAGA

I have to agree with the other judges.. this photo doesn't scream sexy at all, you look uncomfortable more than anything.

KYLIE MINOGUE

I love this. It's simple? Yeah but your body and face oozes sex appeal in this one to me and that was the point of this round, good job!

TINASHE

Great picture! You seem so in control with your sexuality and you are owning it! 

RIHANNA

That mark is pretty ugly and the photo is just alright to me.

MALUMA

I feel like this one is too similar to your last submission? Not a bad picture but I wish you would have sent something more distinctive.

BRITNEY SPEARS

Oh wow Miss Spears! I see that we didn't make a mistake saving you last round, this photo screams sex to me, your face, your pose, the clothes.. Well done!

WELCOME MODELS TO THE EIGHT ELIMINATION CEREMONY

I have 6 photos in my hands, these photos represent the models who are still in the running to become FOTP's Next Top Model, the name I do not call will be eliminated 

So let's start!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.