Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Metric

FOTP'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 1

#COVERGIRL from COVERGIRL

SOFIA'S CRITIQUES
Grand Finale

Spoiler

#COVERGIRL from COVERGIRL

Welcome to the final of FOTP's Next Top Model, loves!
As this will be a final overview of everyone's portfolios, they will be slightly longer than usual so bear with me!

Lady Gaga

Spoiler

Your portfolio has definitely been weaker than all the other finalists, but you've managed to stick around and that's what matters. Starting off strong with Decades, you arrived into a high in Magazine Cover with a stunning peak in Camp.  Your Magazine Cover performance was certainly a controversial one, but I don't regret putting you at the top of my "Best" votes for the round.

If I had to describe your portfolio with a word, it'd be polarizing. It's a real mixed bag, and for a lot of people, it's either love it or hate it -- and that's shown in your history; you've been at the Top as many times as Tinashe, yet also been at the Bottom as many times as Gemma. You're a returnee, yet is also one of the only two models who have never won a round (the other being Maluma). That's quite the journey.

As for your Final entries -- I love both. The Beauty Shoot is great, and your Free For All entry is an incredible pick, and it's actually one of the standouts from this round. Well done, and good luck!

Lindsay Lohan

Spoiler

Well, Lindsey! You've made it this far. I'll be honest.. earlier in the game, I didn't see you as a finalist contender. Frankly, I thought you'd make to maybe Top 6/7 and that's it. But clearly, you've proven me to be very, very wrong and I'm glad you did! To me, you are the underdog of this season.

Looking at your portfolio, the first half honestly weren't the greatest. I liked some of them, but not to the extent where they actually left a memorable impression on me. The Camp round showed some potential, but the big turning point was the Ad Campaign round. It was contested by some of the other models at the time, but I don't regret my vote.

But since that round you've turned into a major presence in the game, and you've shown yourself to be a strong, formidable model. And although you had a bad round with Heaven & Hell, you came back once again and put everyone in their place with your 2 consecutive wins, proving that your good performance was not one that was driven by luck, but rather by skill and good decisions.

Your final submissions for Beauty Shoot and Free For All are actually my favorite entries of the final round. Both of them are stellar, and this will also come into consideration as I cast my final winning votes.

Well done and good luck, Lindsey!

Rihanna

Spoiler

Well done and welcome to the finals, Riri! You've got quite the portfolio on you. You started off very strong as you win the Decades round, and have since continued to pull impressively high vote count throughout the game, often nearly doubling the runner up's -- a highly impressive feat.

From the beginning, it was clear to me and most likely many other people too that you were gonna be a frontrunner, and I've definitely noticed how frequently you appeared in my "Best" votes. And although you had some pretty bad rounds -- Camp & Careers comes to mind -- you always rose back to the top like I knew you would. You're a fiercely strong contestant, and I'm very happy to see you in the finals of FOTP's Next Top Model.

Now, with your final submissions -- your Free For All is great, but I'm not quite digging the Beauty Shoot. It's not bad, but I wanted to see everyone's full faces as that is the best way to accentuate your beauty.  But other than that, these were great picks.

As I cast my final winning votes, I will also be taking into consideration everyone's portfolio. And with a stunning four round wins, you've got quite the stunning one -- so well done, and good luck!

Tinashe

Spoiler

Tinashe! Welcome to the finals, babe! You have an absolutely wonderful portfolio on you. You've dominated the game from the beginning, and it was clear for me -- and most likely many others -- that you would be an eventual frontrunner.. and we were right. Up until the last round you've never touched the Bottom position -- which not only shows your consistency, but also establishes how formidable and fiercely strong you are.

Your highs were very high, and your lows were.. not very low, really. You really shined in Magazine Covers & High Fashion, and in the rounds where you were a bit weaker -- Ad Campaign & Careers comes to mind -- your entries were still decent and acceptable, making it hard to poke for flaws. I think most people can agree with me when I say that out of all the models, you easily have the strongest, most solid portfolio, which is something that is reflected in your history as the model with the most wins in the entire game.

As for your final submissions, your Beauty Shoot is impeccable. My feelings for Free For All is a little bit more mixed, but it's still good and you stunned nonetheless. Well done, and good luck!

Voted Tinashe as first because she has been the most consistent. 

Was going to vote for Rihanna as second, the first couple of rounds really slain everyone, but the quality kind of fell afterwards.

Decided for Lindsay as second, the 2nd half of the contest, she really stepped it up, even if half of the portfolio doesn't look like her, but like Rose Mcgowan or Emma Stone.

I don't know how Gaga made it to top 4. nicki5 Having a judge being a hardcore gaga fan must have helped. nicki4

2 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Voted Tinashe as first because she has been the most consistent. 

Was going to vote for Rihanna as second, the first couple of rounds really slain everyone, but the quality kind of fell afterwards.

Decided for Lindsay as second, the 2nd half of the contest, she really stepped it up, even if half of the portfolio doesn't look like her, but like Rose Mcgowan or Emma Stone.

I don't know how Gaga made it to top 4. nicki5 Having a judge being a hardcore gaga fan must have helped. nicki4

Lindsay doesn’t look like she did in Mean Girls anymore, she’s 35, was an addict and had work done! Let this narrative go pleaseeeee 😭😭😭

but fr, thank you for the second place vote! Much appreciated 💖

ZOOEY CRITIQUES

FINAL ROUND

Best Olhar Sexy GIFs | Gfycat

Spoiler

Just wanna say that y'all did amazing this season and nothing is gonna change that.

Now with that kinda cheesy introduction let's start.

Spoiler

GAGA

The returning contestant of the season, Miss Gaga!

Your start in the competition was decent, not the best photos of the bunch but decent enough for you to move to the next round, as the time went you served some stellar photos like for example the "Dark and Gloomy" one or the "Camp" one,

However my main problem with your portfollio is how inconsistent it is, for every solid photo there are some underwhelming ones like the "Sex Sells" in which you were eliminated or "Mother Nature". When you returned your consistency was much better and bringed probably your best photo ever, the "High Fashion" one.

TINASHE

Tinashe since the beggining you were a formidable model and a frontrunner in this competition winning 5 times FCO which is impressive, photos like the "Magazine Cover" one or the "Movie Genres" one are highlights in such a strong portfolio.

It also proves that you are versatile which is very important in a model. Your late stage was a bit weaker but you never dropped the quality too much even in your lowest moments ("Dark and Gloomy and "Careers")

RIHANNA

Rihanna since the start I knew something was special in you and I was proven right. Our first winner you slayed everyone in the competition in the early stages, the 1-2 punch that was your "Decades" and "Magazine Cover" is unforgettable, however the quality drop was too drastically in the following rounds with no bad photos exactly (The "Camp" one is debatible) but very underwhelming for your standards.

Your returning point was with "Mother Nature"  one my favorite photos of the season, after that your quality started to rise again and you became a strong competitor again. Your storyline in this season was admirable and it would be perfect for a winner television-wise but modelling wise? I don't know.

LINDSAY

And finally but not least important, Miss Lohan.

At start you were okay, I personally liked your early photos but the judges and other competitors were not as receptive for your photos as I was and it was clear that something was missing.

You continue your run as "Safe Queen" never the worst but never the best, you continued this path till the "Ad Campaign" round which was when your photos started to get stronger and better, the only dud I found in your late stage run is that atrocious "Heaven & Hell" photo but otherwise? I am impressed. 

WELCOME TO THE FINAL OF FOTP'S NEXT TOP MODEL

We are gonna know who will be crowned winner of the game!

Pandawhale sitepandawhalecom reaction GIF on GIFER - by Damath

Before we start I am gonna anounce the winners of favorite photo of the season, favorite contestant and best favorite round theme

naděje fuzzy Město voice shakira coach Knír postup Vytvořte jméno

SHAKIRA'S CRITIQUES:

(FINAL Round):

Spoiler

RIHANNA

Your run was great in this game, you DID it! The first 3 punch in particular was really AMAZING!  The "Mother Nature", "AD Campaign" and "s3x sells" pics also are unforgettable. you've choosen an AMAZING pic also for this final round too! GREAT job!

GAGA

You started the game okay/decent, but the last part, you really did GREAT! You served some very good pics like the "Dark and Gloomy" one, "Movie Genre" one or the "Camp" one. You did a decent job overall! Your 'Beauty Shoot' pic was decent :)

LINDSAY

At the start you were kinda meh, but i liked your last photos especially the 'Summer' and 'Careers' ones. You did a cute job tho :)

As for the 'Beauty Shoot' and ' Free For All' ones, these are GREAT!

TINASHE

You really did A FLAWLESS run in this game! In this game you were an AMAZING model and your best pics were the "Magazine Cover", "S3x Sells", "Movie Genres",  "AD Campaign", and "Mother Nature". You should win the game, AMAZING job! And As for the 'Beauty Shoot' and ' Free For All' ones, YOU DELIVERED AGAIN!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.