Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Metric

FOTP'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 1

5 minutes ago, Reincarnation said:

I had a couple choices for Summer, too, and I couldn’t decide which to send. The one I ended up sending was literally just because it was very bright and windy with the ocean behind it. And then the watermelon set it over~

In all honesty, it was really the watermelon that did it for me jj2

16 hours ago, Starboy said:

Glad you like them!

So on mother nature, I loved that one too but I was scared I’d get points deducted since it wasn’t technically outside.

I didn’t go with the Ad Campaign one because it didn’t really show her face and I assumed you guys wanted it included for it to be taken seriously. The Summer one I have no excuse for, she had a lot of good pictures for that photoshoot but I went with the other one because she was smiling and happy in it, which to me was more “summery”.

Yeah I can definitely understand your concerns, I would definitely have pointed out the half-face for Ad Campaign dead2 I don't know if that picture would have lifted you out of the Bottom 3 position in that round. The Mother Nature one though would have placed you firmly in my Top 2 at the very least. She might not be outside, but she seemed like she was literally embodying Mother Nature and becoming the planet itself, and that would have won you a lot of points from me. brit16

But well, you won the season regardless, so clearly you did the right things!
moo1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.