Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Metric

FOTP'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 1

9 minutes ago, Snow said:

You were last man standing, so good job! gaga12 Honestly I expected you to be out earlier, maybe in Top 8, but Maluma's Calvin Klein himbo photoshoot gave him a boost.

I honestly thought that Cha was going to be the last man standing but you know this game is unpredictable brit8

4 minutes ago, Verona said:

I honestly thought that Cha was going to be the last man standing but you know this game is unpredictable brit8

That's what I thought too rip4 Cha's journey has probably been the most disappointing out of all the contestants, he started off very strong giveup1 

Did not expect Maluma to outlast Britney or Kylie either but here we are rip2

ROUND 12

"CAREERS"

Welcome semi-finalists to Round 12! We are just one step ahead from the final and for this photoshoot we want you to send a picture of you in a professional career outside of Modelling (It can be doctor, lawyer, actor, onlyfans creator, etc,)

DEADLINE: AUGUST 28TH 3 PM PT

GOOD LUCK

ari8

33 minutes ago, Snow said:

You were last man standing, so good job! gaga12 Honestly I expected you to be out earlier, maybe in Top 8, but Maluma's Calvin Klein himbo photoshoot gave him a boost.

Ikr, I was expecting to be out first round as I'm not into graphic design and photography that much. Good luck to the rest of you jj2

28 minutes ago, Snow said:

That's what I thought too rip4 Cha's journey has probably been the most disappointing out of all the contestants, he started off very strong giveup1 

Did not expect Maluma to outlast Britney or Kylie either but here we are rip2

If this isn't a cry for a perma section, idk what is ny1

Honestly good luck to to everyone! What a top 4! And there are only two people who have had a better run in the game than me, and they're the FRONTRUNNERS... so I cannot complain at all as the queen of safety. I'm so honored to even be a part of this amazing group of models ari3

ROUND 12

"CAREERS"

Here are the submissions for the twelfth round!

Spoiler

RIHANNA (LAWYER)

17tmag-conversation-4-superJumbo-v2.jpg

LADY GAGA (JAZZ DUO)

TB_con_Lady_Gaga.jpg

LINDSAY LOHAN (ASSASSIN)

tgP78EZ.jpg

TINASHE (LAWYER)

tinashe-for-lofficiel-magazine-australia-april-2021-0a9cc28.jpg

You can vote for your favorite/least favorite photos here

Judges will post their critiques in the following 24 hours (Also, now is just top 2/bottom 2 judges)

Voting closes at August 29th 10 AM PT

Elimination Ceremony will be at August 29th 11 AM PT

That's all!

ZOOEY'S CRITIQUES

She & Him's 'Stay Awhile' Video: Zooey Deschanel Keeps Dancing on Her Own |  Billboard | Billboard

Spoiler

RIHANNA

It's okay. I like  your outfit and the hair but I feel like It could have been better? Maybe a photo more representative of the profession perhaps.

GAGA

I like it! It's classy and simple and I think it represents well the traditional jazz music vibe, Tony looks adorable also!

LINDSAY

Wow at this serve! This is giving me femme fatale vibes and I'm here for it, the skin editing can only be a problem if you look closer but it doesn't bother me too much, well done!

TINASHE

This one is better than Rihanna's simple because you look more confident and assertive #girlboss but I wish it could have been more representitive of the profession too.

Sofia-Vergara-3.jpg

SOFIA'S CRITIQUES
Round 12

Spoiler

Lady Gaga

Spoiler

Honestly, I wish you went for something that isn't already your career. This feels a bit like a lazy choice to me, but it's technically not against the round rules and at least you didn't go for Pop Star. And I suppose playing it safe might just work.

It's classy, it's elegant and it's everything you expected from jazz singers. Even as a duo, you still managed to shine through with your charm. It's alluring too, and sultry, which is very welcome. Overall, this is a solid entry, so good job.

Lindsay Lohan

Spoiler

Now this is a wonderful photoshoot!
It does feel a little over-polished to the point where your skin looks a bit like wax, but everything else is stellar. The pose is incredible, the facial expression is on point, and the details all work so wonderfully together in creating this fantastic entry. Well done!

Rihanna

Spoiler

Yeah, unfortunately, this just doesn't work.
Unlike your past entries where I find all the aspects to be working out, this one just.. misses all the marks.

The outfit is nice, but feels more like something a rich lady would wear rather than lawyer attire. The white painted toenails are an eyesore. The environment is incredibly simplistic and doesn't help you with the theme at all. The pose is awkward, you just look bored. And lastly, the hair doesn't work -- it's hard to imagine anyone taking a lawyer seriously if they walk into the court looking like the Cynthia doll from Rugrats. So, none of this is convincing.

It's a miss for me.

Tinashe

Spoiler

Wasn't expecting us to get two Lawyer entries this round.
That said, I like this better than I did the other one. Agreeing with Zooey, your pose is helping you a lot here. You're confident, assertive and fierce, as expected from a lawyer.

However, I'm not a big fan of whatever you put in your tux to make your shoulder figure seem more square. I can understand what you were trying to achieve, but honestly you just look like a Roblox character about to attend Ava Max's concert.

And lastly, while the color tone of the background can fit your chosen career, it's also too simplistic, because you basically just put on a suit and called it a day. That's like me putting on some glasses and calling myself a professor. At this point in the competition, I definitely expected everyone to go bigger.

Shakira suggests The Voice hiatus will be permanent as she focuses on  touring and motherhood | Daily Mail Online

SHAKIRA'S CRITIQUES:

(Round 12)

Spoiler

RIHANNA

It's okay. I like  the outfit and the hair but this time it doesn't work. brit10

GAGA

I like it! It's classy and simple but the pic still looks great nonethless clap2

LINDSAY

This time you really DELIVERED! And the whole photoshoot is also GREAT. the only problem (but not a big problem) is, however, that it's over-polished , but the pose, the facial expression , the outfit it's on point! Well Done! clap3

TINASHE

It's cute, but meh.. however i can see what you were trying to achieve with that pic. it's better than Rih tho brit10

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.