Princess Aurora

Collabs that should be forgotten

Every single collaboration that was in No.6 Collaborations Project, aka the worst album of 2019. Although it does have a few decent songs like I Don't Want Your Money and Put It All On Me, this deserves to be forgotten forever.

3 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

Every single collaboration that was in No.6 Collaborations Project, aka the worst album of 2019. Although it does have a few decent songs like I Don't Want Your Money and Put It All On Me, this deserves to be forgotten forever.

Can you believe that Robert Christgau gave that album an A rating? I literally can't. He also gave Jason Derulo's album an A. fall3

Answering OP: Mariah's collab with Necki Minæj.

6 minutes ago, Ruby said:

Can you believe that Robert Christgau gave that album an A rating? I literally can't. He also gave Jason Derulo's album an A. fall3

Wait he gave No.6 an A rating?

5 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

Wait he gave No.6 an A rating?

Yeah. He has given a lot of albums that are considered bad by gp and other critics an A or B. It's crack! fall3

38 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Any "feat. Nicki Minaj" collaboration basically.

Monster?
Woohoo?
Side to Side?
***Flawless?
Feeling Myself?

Nicki's problematic but let's not act like her collabs are bad.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty Girls, Say So remix (this one isn't even remembered in order to be forgotten). 

this song, despite beeing terrible she or Mayah Marie is singing with a thief, HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING HUMAN BEEING 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.