Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Britney under investigation for assaulting housekeeper

59bbe8599803c51e008b63db?width=600&forma

Britney Spears’ housekeeper has accused the singer of assault during a disagreement over her dogs. The Ventura County Sheriff’s Office reported Thursday that the 39-year-old Singer is the suspect in a battery investigation. 

Britney allegedly slapped the housekeeper’s phone away from her grasp after she took one of her dogs to the vet, according to TMZ. The alleged incident occurred Monday at Britney’s house, and Ventura County Sheriff's deputies responded. 

Brit’s employee reportedly told the cops that she took one of the singer’s dogs to get checked out because she claimed she wasn’t happy with how the pet was being treated. She claimed upon her return, she and Britney got into a disagreement about the pup’s health, allegedly leading to the 39-year-old knocking the housekeeper’s phone right out of her hands.

The housekeeper filed a report at the Sheriff's station after the alleged incident. Britney and her team denied the claims made against her and said the housekeeper's making it all up.

x

25 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Okay who in Jamie's camp made this housekeeper make this complaint? Very convenient. If she was really bothered by it she would've made the complaint in 2012 not now nicki5

And is slapping someone's phone from their hand complaint worthy 

Why 2012 - is that when she was hired? 

I think it’s funny how opinions depend on circumstances. If Britney wasn’t going through conservatorship thing most people would probably believe the housekeeper but because now Brit wants out they say it’s a set up jj5 

Just an observation jj5 

3 hours ago, Urbi said:

I think it’s funny how opinions depend on circumstances. If Britney wasn’t going through conservatorship thing most people would probably believe the housekeeper but because now Brit wants out they say it’s a set up jj5 

Just an observation jj5 

Tea but I wouldn't really consider slapping a phone out of someone's hand battery or assault. 

On 8/20/2021 at 7:08 AM, Urbi said:

Just an observation jj5 

But isn't it suspicious that these kind of articles or accusations never came out in the 13 years she behaved in the conservatorship but now that she wants out suddenly she's abusing peoppe. It would be less suspicious if these articles kept popping up before. It's really a smear campaign to try and prove she's incompetent or a danger to herself and others without the cship.

3 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

But isn't it suspicious that these kind of articles or accusations never came out in the 13 years she behaved in the conservatorship but now that she wants out suddenly she's abusing peoppe. It would be less suspicious if these articles kept popping up before. It's really a smear campaign to try and prove she's incompetent or a danger to herself and others without the cship.

I know, I said it’s just an observation jj5 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.