Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Lorde said Taylor is good at writing bridges

1 hour ago, Luca said:

Gary Barlow Award

The comment was sarcastic smh but some stuff just goes over peoples head... 

The joke is on you. Gary has written 14 #1 singles, 24 Top #10s and has 6 Ivor Novello Awards from the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers and Authors. So that's success and acclaim as a great songwriter. rav2

Taylor is annoying af and nowhere near a favorite person of mine, but she is incredibly gifted with songwriting. Many artists today go for simple rhymes or whatever's topical. In the age of mumble rap I'm thankful these coffee shop poet hoes still exist, it's nice to have some intellect in music (this makes me sound like an old man lol3)

None of what I said above applies to a lot of her pop music tho, let's get that settled rav2

On 8/20/2021 at 3:45 PM, Billie Frank said:

The comment was sarcastic smh but some stuff just goes over peoples head... 

The joke is on you. Gary has written 14 #1 singles, 24 Top #10s and has 6 Ivor Novello Awards from the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers and Authors. So that's success and acclaim as a great songwriter. rav2

And yet no1curr about him outside Britain so spare me his achievements when it absolutely adds no value

Taylor Swift Accepts First Taylor Swift Award and Top Songwriter Prize at  BMI Pop Awards | Billboard | BillboardE3eMzJXWEAM6FQa.pngtaylor.jpg

Seethe in silence. rav2 

On 8/20/2021 at 11:40 AM, Cha Eunwoo said:

(is that the reason why the bridge in her song solar power is just, "sooolllar power, ow ow er... sooolllar power, ow ow er... " ?

Dead this tea

On 8/20/2021 at 1:28 PM, Luca said:

1 song out of her entire discography, and also because music can't be fun... lol3 

The Saturdays AwardSugababes AwardGary Barlow AwardGirls Aloud AwardGwen Stefani Awardlol3 

Sis some of those have written and/or sung on some of the best pop songs ever created lol3

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.