Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ilya eilish

Flop To Bop (FTB) Season 1

ROUND 3

Lady-Gaga-Artpop-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg

Welcome contestants to Round 1! In this round, The Human Condition (Jon Bellion, @Entea) and FROOT (MARINA, @Mr. Wayne) are going to battle it out track by track! The contestants chosen have 24 hours to send in their photo and live performance. The judges are going to post their opinions after the contestants send their submissions once I list the track battle! Each of the judges will choose their most liked songs from each album. If two of three judges choose one album over the other, the album they did not choose will be eliminated.

THE HUMAN CONDITION VS FROOT

56 minutes ago, Euglena50 said:

ROUND 3

Lady-Gaga-Artpop-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg

Welcome contestants to Round 1! In this round, The Human Condition (Jon Bellion, @Entea) and FROOT (MARINA, @Mr. Wayne) are going to battle it out track by track! The contestants chosen have 24 hours to send in their photo and live performance. The judges are going to post their opinions after the contestants send their submissions once I list the track battle! Each of the judges will choose their most liked songs from each album. If two of three judges choose one album over the other, the album they did not choose will be eliminated.

THE HUMAN CONDITION VS FROOT

@Mr. Wayne has unfortunately decided to leave the competition under 'personal reasons'. Shame really but I wish them all the best jj2

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.