Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ilya eilish

Flop To Bop (FTB) Season 1

Guys, I am really sorry for not being able to host the game. It breaks my heart a lot, but my life just won't let give me time. Again, I'm very sorry. I probably won't create another game because of this.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47yake0xx62qvdds9odi

Welcome back to Flop to Bop! After the previous host quit due to real life reasons, I am taking over from now on. Here are the submissions. Also the judges will post their critiques soon.

The Human Condition (Jon Bellion):

Spoiler

CstdkIMWEAAZvGJ.jpg:large

Froot (MARINA):
Spoiler

f3500902e794cc453afc9db15efc8615.jpg

4 hours ago, Entea said:

I've kind of lost all interest in this game tbh, sorry. However, if it's still playable with the returning players then I'll stay but im not here to restart this game from scratch

as long as i can resubmit what i did before, im ok with coming back with that, but idk if i can play the full game jj3 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47if35o6q959z9esy8jz

Critiques

To prevent this game from being dead, I will start putting my critiques first before the judges do. 

The Human Condition (@Entea):
One of the songs on this album (All Time Low) is nostalgic to me because I used to hear it all the time (and it even became one of my favorite songs). As for the picture, it's basically your artist standing...and that's it (but that jacket looks cool not gonna lie). As for the performance, I liked how Jon used some of the instruments (or whatever) in some parts of it. It's pretty cool.

Froot (@Mr. Wayne):
The title track got me into MARINA, which is why I started to stan her. I love this album as well. For the picture, I like how MARINA is surrounded by fruit (no pun intended), and unlike the other image she's in a pose this time. The performance is somewhat okay for the most part but she's standing here most of the time with occasional poses in the middle of some parts of it.

22 hours ago, Equals = said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47if35o6q959z9esy8jz

Critiques

To prevent this game from being dead, I will start putting my critiques first before the judges do. 

The Human Condition (@Entea):
One of the songs on this album (All Time Low) is nostalgic to me because I used to hear it all the time (and it even became one of my favorite songs). As for the picture, it's basically your artist standing...and that's it (but that jacket looks cool not gonna lie). As for the performance, I liked how Jon used some of the instruments (or whatever) in some parts of it. It's pretty cool.

Froot (@Mr. Wayne):
The title track got me into MARINA, which is why I started to stan her. I love this album as well. For the picture, I like how MARINA is surrounded by fruit (no pun intended), and unlike the other image she's in a pose this time. The performance is somewhat okay for the most part but she's standing here most of the time with occasional poses in the middle of some parts of it.

Also forgot you have to tag all the contestants and judges when you post critiques.

This game is far from being dead. I am still waiting for @maxb2726 to do the form. @Amanda Laura has already done it

Also the former host said that I forgot that I have to tag all of you guys when I post critiques/announcements like this, so...

Twenty One Pilots Sunglasses GIF by Billboard Music Awards

And we're back! Let's see which songs the judges decided. The album with the most points gets to move on! Also there's a point system now to clear up confusion. If both songs were chosen by different judges, they will get a point.

He Is The Same | Happy

80's Films | Froot

All Time Low | I'm A Ruin

New York Soul (Part II) Blue

Fashion | Forget

Maybe IDK | Gold

Woke the Fuck Up  | Can't Pin Me Down

Overwhelming | Solitaire

Weight of the World (featuring Blaque Keyz) | Better Than That

The Good In Me | Weeds

Morning In America Savages

iRobot | Immortal

Picture 1: 0

Picture 2: 2

Each performance got 1 point each.

By the way, if both judges unanimously pick a song/photo/performance, that will be 2 points. Which means...

Spoiler

By a total of 12-16 points, Froot (@Mr. Wayne) is moving on! clap3

Paris' Hot Takes!

Hi Babes, sorry for my absence recently. I was busy fixing my.... disco stick with Gaga! 

Onto the critiques....

The Human Condition:

Hi Jon, first off, I love the album so much, the photo and performance however, are a little uninspired. I wanted you to channel the excellence of the album but, sadly it didn't translate. You could've done something based around the album artwork, too! 

Froot:

Marina, you served! The performance backdrops and visuals are so captivating! I love the range of colors in the picture. The dress is godly. Where did you get it!? 

Marina is my winner! Well done! 

Stay hot and don't shop at Walmart. Bye Sexies.

1614502235037299-paris_hilton_no_shame_m 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.