Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Lizzo: Janet Jackson is the Queen of Pop

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

Let's get the popcorn ready for when the fossils come online. 

michael jackson halloween GIF by Vevo

the fossils on twitter made headline to a billboard headline already cause of that, iconic antm1

6 hours ago, V For Vendetta said:

I'm ok with her saying Mariah is the Queen of R&B... but what is Whitney the Queen of? bey2 

People bored stans with nothing better to do than drag Mariah at every opportunity were dragging Lizzo for saying Mariah is the queen of R&B and not Whitney, but Whitney was literally never a full R&B artist, she only dabbled in it when it was popular in the late 90s during the My Love Is Your Love era, whereas Mariah was always R&B. How Will I Know, I Wanna Dance With Somebody etc are some of the poppiest songs ever made. Yes Mariah has pop songs too, but the R&B influences have been consistent in every era.

Whitney is The Voice.

13 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

People bored stans with nothing better to do than drag Mariah at every opportunity were dragging Lizzo for saying Mariah is the queen of R&B and not Whitney, but Whitney was literally never a full R&B artist, she only dabbled in it when it was popular in the late 90s during the My Love Is Your Love era, whereas Mariah was always R&B. How Will I Know, I Wanna Dance With Somebody etc are some of the poppiest songs ever made. Yes Mariah has pop songs too, but the R&B influences have been consistent in every era.

Whitney is The Voice.

But Janet is also more r'n'b artist than pop artist.  jj2 

2 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

But Janet is also more r'n'b artist than pop artist.  jj2 

I've never said i agree with Janet being queen of pop though? She's not, she's the queen of ASMR. jj2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.