Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ilya eilish

FLOP TO BOP ANNOUNCMENT PAGE

1 minute ago, Euglena50 said:

Oh ok! I'm just tagging people, but if that's considered spamming then ok!

Spamming is posting many times consecutively regardless of content.. there are some specific exceptions ofc, but for example you posted 7 times above with no break (aka posts by other members) and that might get you in trouble. Just reminding you to be careful is all! brit16

Just now, Snow said:

Spamming is posting many times consecutively regardless of content.. there are some specific exceptions ofc, but for example you posted 7 times above with no break (aka posts by other members) and that might get you in trouble. Just reminding you to be careful is all! brit16

Ah ok!

I almost forgot to say this

IF YOU WANT TO BE A CONTESTANT OR A JUDGE FOR FLOP TO BOP, YOU MUST TALK TO ME. IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP AND YOU DON’T TALK TO ME FIRST, I WILL AUTOMATICALLY SIGN YOU UP AS A CONTESTANT. SO PLEASE TALK TO ME ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO SIGN UP AS FIRST BEFORE YOU DO.

On 8/30/2021 at 9:46 PM, Luca said:

Can you please stop tagging me in everything? I love your commitment & activity on the forum but 90% of the time I'm not interested! bebe1

That's bc you're a fad ny1

ANNOUNCMENT

I HAVE ADDED A NEW RULE TO THE GAME. CONTESTANTS WHO ARE CHOSEN IN A ROUND MUST SEND THE JUDGES A PHOTO AND A LIVE PERFORMANCE FROM THE ERA OF THEIR ALBUM IN 24 HOURS OR ELSE THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME FOR THE SEASON. IF THE JUDGES LIKE A PHOTO FROM THE ROUND WINNER, THE ROUND WINNER WILL GET 5 EXTRA POINTS. FOR THE LIVE PERFOMANCE, 10 EXTRA POINTS. AND BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING ELSE, THERE WILL BE A POINT SYSTEM. THE WINNER OF EACH ROUND WILL RECEIVE 5 POINTS.

1 minute ago, Euglena50 said:

ANNOUNCMENT

I HAVE ADDED A NEW RULE TO THE GAME. CONTESTANTS WHO ARE CHOSEN IN A ROUND MUST SEND THE JUDGES A PHOTO AND A LIVE PERFORMANCE FROM THE ERA OF THEIR ALBUM IN 24 HOURS OR ELSE THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME FOR THE SEASON.

ok

25 minutes ago, Euglena50 said:

Guys we are almost there! We just need one more contestant and one more judge and then we can start!! And also the FTB thread just hit 1000 views!!!! Let's go guys!!!

I keep thinking the game was gonna start every time you tag me eve1

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

I keep thinking the game was gonna start every time you tag me eve1

It's alright! I tag people when I make announcements and post criticisms. I will let everyone know when the game starts! Besides, we are almost ready to start so don't worry!

On 9/8/2021 at 7:27 PM, Euglena50 said:

ANNOUNCMENT

I HAVE ADDED A NEW RULE TO THE GAME. CONTESTANTS WHO ARE CHOSEN IN A ROUND MUST SEND THE JUDGES A PHOTO AND A LIVE PERFORMANCE FROM THE ERA OF THEIR ALBUM IN 24 HOURS OR ELSE THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME FOR THE SEASON. IF THE JUDGES LIKE A PHOTO FROM THE ROUND WINNER, THE ROUND WINNER WILL GET 5 EXTRA POINTS. FOR THE LIVE PERFOMANCE, 10 EXTRA POINTS. AND BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING ELSE, THERE WILL BE A POINT SYSTEM. THE WINNER OF EACH ROUND WILL RECEIVE 5 POINTS.

Everywhere I turn @Verona is there, watching

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.