Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Xtina Fashion Game [ENDED]

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

The make up looked unprofessional, and the hair was thin and undone. um2 What's not clicking sis. um2

If you consider hair to be specially done just because it is combed, then I don't want to know what hair style is truly low effort in you opinion.

At least we now know that you put = between this Christina Aguilera's changing looks - from the 90's through to 2018 -  Mirror Online and this Christina Aguilera Opens Up About Ex Who Came Out as Gay | PEOPLE.com.

All while making difference between xxMOMp0.jpg and Christina Aguilera's changing looks - from the 90's through to 2018 -  Mirror Online.

Will you also try and fail to convince us that this is also glammed-up look?

Christina Aguilera Takes Us Back To '99 With 'Genie In A Bottle' Dance Clip

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

If you consider hair to be specially done just because it is combed, then I don't want to know what hair style is truly low effort in you opinion.

At least we now know that you put = between this Christina Aguilera's changing looks - from the 90's through to 2018 -  Mirror Online and this Christina Aguilera Opens Up About Ex Who Came Out as Gay | PEOPLE.com.

Sis what? 

There's a huge difference between this christina-aguilera-4-1-2000.jpeg  and xxMOMp0.jpg  dead4dead4dead4dead4. Look at the left pic, the face don't look shiny or greasy, the right pic, she did the make up herself, face looked greasy and the lips are not done well like in the left pic. dead4

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Will you also try and fail to convince us that this is also glammed-up look?

If you submitted this one, you would get higher points for sure maybe 3.5, she looked plain in this picture, but still not a 5. jj2

8 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Sis what? 

There's a huge difference between this christina-aguilera-4-1-2000.jpeg  and xxMOMp0.jpg  dead4dead4dead4dead4. Look at the left pic, the face don't look shiny or greasy, the right pic, she did the make up herself, face looked greasy and the lips are not done well like in the left pic. dead4

If you submitted this one, you would get higher points for sure maybe 3.5, she looked plain in this picture, but still not a 5. jj2

What? I didn't say any of that.

There is obviously difference between christina-aguilera-4-1-2000.jpeg and xxMOMp0.jpg.

But don't act as if there isn't difference between christina-aguilera-4-1-2000.jpeg and Christina Aguilera's changing looks - from the 90's through to 2018 -  Mirror Online.

If pink jacket look is glammed-up in your opinion, what would you describe red dress look as? I am not sure there is an answer.

Face could look greasy because of the cream, for example, doesn't mean it is dirty and because you can't know for a fact that her face was dirty in that pic, then your point doesn't stand. Moreover, she wouldn't put make-up on a dirty face anyway.

Also, if you think that pink jacket hair style can't be done by oneself, then I am baffled. I mean, even red dress hair style can be done by Xtina herself, but that one is actually posh.

Basically girls here look like this in everyday life:

Nothing about this is special, even though it is cute and comfortable. In other words, plain.

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

If pink jacket look is glammed-up in your opinion, what would you describe red dress look as? I am not sure there is an answer.

Face could look greasy because of the cream, for example, doesn't mean it is dirty and because you can't know for a fact that her face was dirty in that pic, then your point doesn't stand. Moreover, she wouldn't put make-up on a dirty face anyway.

Also, if you think that pink jacket hair style can't be done by oneself, then I am baffled. I mean, even red dress hair style can be done by Xtina herself, but that one is actually posh.

The judge's ruling is final jj2

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Basically girls here look like this in everyday life:

If you can photograph girls in your area looking like this: 

kiis_fm_autograph_signing1999_1_12-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

Then I will add +2 points to your score. jj2

13 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

There's a huge difference between After-Her-Plain-Landed-In-Boston-14-June-2012-christina-aguilera-31155878-1707-2560.jpg&ehk=i4c5EXG2EbcsY0TVerTfejt1znKmpJRPeqogLSGN79M=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 (euglena's pic that got 5 points) and Christina-Aguilera-1999.jpg (yours, 2 points). jj2

I scored in relation to the top scoring pic. tay3

So this hair style After-Her-Plain-Landed-In-Boston-14-June-2012-christina-aguilera-31155878-1707-2560.jpg&ehk=i4c5EXG2EbcsY0TVerTfejt1znKmpJRPeqogLSGN79M=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 is less hefty than this one Christina-Aguilera-1999.jpg?

I mean, hair style on the left pic requires something for her hair to look curled up a bit. The left hair style pic is basically what you get when you comb hair - volume. Comb is the plainest accessory among hair-style gadgets.

Furthermore, where is the difference between red and gray jacket besides the pure color?

That black top on the left pic is, at least, more "eventful" than top, white, bland crop shirt on the right pic.

Both are wearing jeans and Xtina on the left got herself a nice hat I must admit. She actually looks more "luxurious" on the left pic despite still not being anything special.

15 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

If you photograph girls in your area looking like this: 

kiis_fm_autograph_signing1999_1_12-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

Then I will add +2 points to your score. jj2

I, certainly, won't post pics of people I know without their authorization or of anyone else for that matter. But me picking that pic should stem from something, right? From the meaning of word plain and its examples from everyday life. jj2

13 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I scored in relation to the top scoring pic. tay3

Every day we lean new rule. Good job. ny5

7 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

o this hair style After-Her-Plain-Landed-In-Boston-14-June-2012-christina-aguilera-31155878-1707-2560.jpg&ehk=i4c5EXG2EbcsY0TVerTfejt1znKmpJRPeqogLSGN79M=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 is less hefty than this one Christina-Aguilera-1999.jpg?

I mean, hair style on the left pic requires something for her hair to look curled up a bit. The left hair style pic is basically what you get when you comb hair - volume. Comb is the plainest accessory among hair-style gadgets.

She can curl her hair with curlers, the right pic's hair is harder to achieve unless it was done by a professional. lj1 kiis_fm_autograph_signing1999_1_12-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg It's very layered, smooth and thick. Compare with the left one, it looks dry and not as thick.

Furthermore, where is the difference between red and gray jacket besides the pure color?

dead4 I don't know about the colour, but everything on the ensemble makes it looks plain. Whereas the pink ensemble looks gorgeous and not plain. dead4 This is why you're not a girl or gay, sis.

Both are wearing jeans

The left one is wearing tracksuit pants. dead4 I pay attention to details. jj2

I, certainly, won't post pics of people I know without their authorization or of anyone else for that matter. But me picking that pic should stem from something, right? From the meaning of word plain and its examples from everyday life. jj2

Sure, pretend to be someone with morals. ny2

I don't mean taking a mugshot of someone and posting it on here, I meant taking a picture of a crowd of people that involves girls looking like Debuttina jj2

very day we lean new rule. Good job. ny5

It's not a rule though um2 It's common sense, in judging of any artistic contests, it's always in relation to each other... um2

5 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

She can curl her hair with curlers, the right pic's hair is harder to achieve unless it was done by a professional. lj1 kiis_fm_autograph_signing1999_1_12-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg It's very layered, smooth and thick. Compare with the left one, it looks dry and not as thick.

Not everyone has curlers as far as I know. lj1 Comb is common sense, but not for you apparently.

The hair style from the pic I posted is cute, but is is certainly plain - it's just basic.

10 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

dead4 I don't know about the colour, but everything on the ensemble makes it looks plain. Whereas the pink ensemble looks gorgeous and not plain. dead4 This is why you're not a girl or gay, sis.

The left one is wearing tracksuit pants. dead4 I pay attention to details. jj2

So now, just because there isn't any difference between pink and gray jacket is blamed upon someone's genitals and sexual orientation? ny6 Accept that both jackets are nice, but plain.

12 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Sure, pretend to be someone with morals. ny2

I don't mean taking a mugshot of someone and posting it on here, I meant taking a picture of a crowd of people that involves girls looking like Debuttina jj2

I don't have to pretend. ny2

But, this is close to what I get to see. Aren't these two beauitful? But still not glammed-up.

Spoiler

VSCO - girls-relate - Images | Friends photography, Best friend photos,  Friend photoshoot

14 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

It's not a rule though um2 It's common sense, in judging of any artistic contests, it's always in relation to each other... um2

Wrong. There should be criteria what is required for 3 points and what is required for 5 points no matter other external factors. bey8

I don't have to pretend. ny2

But, this is close to what I get to see. Aren't these two beauitful? But still not glammed-up.

dead2 Even after 1 page of explanations, you still don't understand it sis. These girls don't look plain, their clothes are stylish and fashionistic.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAaDer4S12I6Zzhzs_W5W Plain.

25.jpg Not plain.

dead4

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Wrong. There should be criteria what is required for 3 points and what is required for 5 points no matter other external factors. bey8

It was here since the first day: ny2

On 9/4/2021 at 11:04 PM, Cha Eunwoo said:

I will grade your pic from 0 to 5 point based on how much the pic fits the word theme.

Just now, Cha Eunwoo said:

dead2 Even after 1 page of explanations, you still don't understand it sis. These girls don't look plain, their clothes are stylish and fashionistic.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAaDer4S12I6Zzhzs_W5W Plain.

25.jpg Not plain.

dead4

This is plain too:

Christina-Aguilera-1999.jpg

Point blank period. oprah13

But it's fool's errand trying to get soemone try and see who thinks red carept looks, photoshoots are automatically not plain and everything else is plain and who doesn't have criteria for what is 2 points and what falls under 4 points.

Now, getting B or C in school will be hard if there is great A in the class. ny5

3 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

It was here since the first day: ny2

It doesn't say that is also scored based on how the best contestant fares, which shouldn't be the case, because multiple people can get and got maximum points just going by the rule of scoring you listed. ny2

This is plain too:

Christina-Aguilera-1999.jpg

Point blank period. oprah13

No, it is not. queenofbumbum.gif We obviously have different interpretations of the word "plain". 

Now, getting B or C in school will be hard if there is great A in the class. ny5

Except this is not school, and most grades in school are based on tests where it is objective and not subjective. queenofbumbum.gif

It doesn't say that is also scored based on how the best contestant fares, which shouldn't be the case, because multiple people can get and got maximum points just going by the rule of scoring you listed. ny2

If the contestants' pictures fit the word, everyone gets 5 points just like in round 11. queenofbumbum.gif If it doesn't, then it will be graded down. 

No, it is not. queenofbumbum.gif We obviously have different interpretations of the word "plain".

Yeah, in Milky Way we do have our interpretation of plain you still haven't quite got around. ny6

If the contestants' pictures fit the word, everyone gets 5 points just like in round 11. queenofbumbum.gif If it doesn't, then it will be graded down. 

Well, then going by the best contestant pick is not the way to go, thank you very much. queenofbumbum.gif

42 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Ghostface always try to find a way to get more points gaga1gaga1 He's bullying me into giving him 5 points all the time, and it's just not realistic. oprah4

This isn't purely just because I want more points, but it is more because you are not right and you are doing everything to bring your methods and tactics and interpretations upon us. cry4

Round 12: FORWARD as in forward looking and thinking, which is not associated with Chacon's mindset.

Spoiler

Christina Aguilera on Twitter: "Bionic, so damn bionic #TheXTour… "

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.