Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Xtina Fashion Game [ENDED]

21 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Was anyone in 2000 wearing that outfit and hairstyle? jj2

That doesn't mean anything substantial. Maybe no one has been wearing outfit like those, because they had been fashion backwards. ny2

That being said, Round 14: ELEGANT

Spoiler

Photos from Christina Aguilera's Best Looks - E! Online

because we have to teach Chacon what glamorous, sharp look is. ny5

Although, Paris dress fits too.

gOc5yl1.jpg

d7pVXwt.jpgi0mkU8v.jpgXTj6Efr.jpg

Atlantis princess = 6 points.

Grading of pics:

Kirjava: 5

Mario: 5

Mr. Wayne: 5 

Ghostface: 4 (Although she looks elegant here, this is what I'd wear for my first day of admin work) dead4

Gabe.: 3.5 (this serves more businesswoman than elegant)

Euglena50: 3 (What I'd wear to a funeral)

On 9/17/2021 at 6:32 PM, Cha Eunwoo said:
iShmlBN.png Gabe Mr. Wayne Atlantis Princess Mario Euglena50 Ghostface Kirjava
Score 63 57 61 54 52 52.5 59.5

Round 15

Alright, girls, gays and str8s, we're nearly at the end, jj2 so I thought I'd make this more interesting by putting a twist for the final 6 rounds.

You all will submit the picture by PM, once I get everyone's pictures, I will post all the pictures in this thread, you all will get a chance to rate the anonymous pics from 5 to 0. It will be added up and averaged. 

The word for this round is: See your PM

Everyone gets the same word, but I will PM the word because I don't want people to post the picture here. 

From now on, no more posting of pics in this thread. Post through PM, if you post pics in this thread, that pic will be disqualified and you will have to submit a different pic through PM. jj2

23 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I have a question.....how do we rate the pics without people finding which one is ours? jj2

If we only rate other's, which one is your own is obvious. If we rate all of them obv there will be bias toward one's own pic jj2

Send your rates via PM. Rating is not compulsory.

The scores will be revealed after 24 hours. More explanation will come when I get everyone's pic for this round jj2

13 hours ago, Gabe. said:

i had no idea the two excluded each other. bey8 @Ghostface was right all along. bey8

Thank you for being another contestant seeing through Chacon's devious ways. oprah13

Men in tuxedos, for example, are not elegant anymore, because that is obviously business, sharp look that somehow does not fall under elegant category. bey8

4 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Thank you for being another contestant seeing through Chacon's devious ways. oprah13

Men in tuxedos, for example, are not elegant anymore, because that is obviously business, sharp look that somehow does not fall under elegant category. bey8

Elegant is rarely used to describe men dead4dead4dead4dead4dead4 I don't know if that's discrimination, but I've only heard it used to describe women.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.