Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Xtina Fashion Game [ENDED]

The Rating Round (Send the rate via the Same PM)

How this round works; rate each picture (except your own) from 1-5. Only one 1, and one 2 are allowed per rating round, this is to avoid jeopardising and to allow fair scoring.

All other pictures must be rated between 3-5, you can rate all pictures 3 and above if you wish, don't need to use 1 or 2. Ratings that dont follow this rule will not be considered into the calculation.

(Click on picture to make them bigger)

A) christina-aguilera-2000.jpg 

B) 01.jpg 

C) story_wide.jpg 

D) Dnzm9ZfWkAE72Xp.jpg 

E) EQwuHhiU8AAuLLK.jpg

Example format;   A = 5, B= 4, C= 3 etc. The reason there are only 5 pics is because a pair of contestants selected the same pictures. jj2 

People who picked the same picture as me will get 6 points from me that factor into the calculation of average from other contestants, (it does not mean you get 6 points for the round).

Due to the server maintenance going on tomorrow, the rating round will last 48 hours, but after this, it will be 24 hours only.

How this round works; rate each picture (except your own) from 1-5. Only one 1, and one 2 are allowed per rating round, this is to avoid jeopardising and to allow fair scoring.

All other pictures must be rated between 3-5, you can rate all pictures 3 and above if you wish, don't need to use 1 or 2. Ratings that dont follow this rule will not be considered into the calculation.

B) 01.jpg 

C) story_wide.jpg 

D) Dnzm9ZfWkAE72Xp.jpg 

E) EQwuHhiU8AAuLLK.jpg

Example format;   A = 5, B= 4, C= 3 etc. The reason there are only 5 pics is because a pair of contestants selected the same pictures. jj2 

People who picked the same picture as me will get 6 points from me that factor into the calculation of average from other contestants, (it does not mean you get 6 points for the round).

Due to the server maintenance going on tomorrow, the rating round will last 48 hours, but after this, it will be 24 hours only.

B) 01.jpg 

C) story_wide.jpg 

D) Dnzm9ZfWkAE72Xp.jpg 

E) EQwuHhiU8AAuLLK.jpg

People who picked the same picture as me will get 6 points from me that factor into the calculation from other contestants of the average, (it does not mean you get 6 points for the round).

19 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Elegant is rarely used to describe men dead4dead4dead4dead4dead4 I don't know if that's discrimination, but I've only heard it used to describe women.

ny6

It's not about describing men per se, we are talking about clothes and tuxedos are definitely elegant type of outfit, which also are considered business clothes. However, your version of elegant stops with dancers and such, not taking into account how fashionable business attire is or, at least, can be. jj2

But thanks for enforcing discrimination. ny3

gOc5yl1.jpg

2hhS9V0.jpg6oHyTUF.png56wGdLN.jpg

Gabe. & Mario automatically get 6 points from me.

Atlantis Princess
Gabe. Mr. Wayne Kirjava Ghostface Euglena50 Mario Cha Eunwoo Average/Final score
A 5 - 3 5 2.5 3 - 6 4.08
B 3 4 4 - 3.5 1 3 5 3.56
C - 3 2 3 3 2 4 5 3.14
D 4 2 - 4 2.5 - 5 5 3.75
E 2 5 5 5 - 4 4 5 4.29

Please check yourself, if the rating you've given is correct. jj2

On 9/18/2021 at 6:39 PM, Cha Eunwoo said:
iShmlBN.png Gabe Mr. Wayne Atlantis Princess Mario Euglena50 Ghostface Kirjava
Score 67.08 60.75 64.14 58.08 55.75 56.79 63.06

Round 16

Word is: UNAWARE

Remember to submit the picture through the same PM.jj2

You have ~24 hours to post one picture through the same PM.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.