Jump to content
Cha Eunwoo

Xtina Fashion Game Round 16

Recommended Posts

gOc5yl1.jpg

HEy6nvY.jpgxxMOMp0.jpgVBwSPwg.jpg

 

Nobody got the same pic. jj2 Aside from Euglena50, most people's pics were too glammed up and not entirely "plain".

For this round, I was looking for candid shots, not red carpet events or photoshoots. jj2

 

Grading of pics:

 

Euglena50: 5

Kirjava: 3.5 

Atlantis Princess: 3.5

Ghostface: 2.5 

Gabe.: 2

Mr. Wayne: 2  

Mario: 1 (this pic doesn't fit "plain" at all sis, also the angle is really bad) gaga5

18 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:
iShmlBN.png Gabe Mr. Wayne Atlantis Princess Mario Euglena50 Ghostface Kirjava
Score 50 43.5 47.5 41 42 39.5 45.5

 

Round 12

 

Word is: FORWARD

 

You have ~24 hours to post one picture here in this thread.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

gOc5yl1.jpg

HEy6nvY.jpgxxMOMp0.jpgVBwSPwg.jpg

 

Nobody got the same pic. jj2 Aside from Euglena50, most people's pics were too glammed up and not entirely "plain".

For this round, I was looking for candid shots, not red carpet events or photoshoots. jj2

 

Grading of pics:

 

Euglena50: 5

Kirjava: 3.5 

Atlantis Princess: 3.5

Ghostface: 2.5 

Gabe.: 2

Mr. Wayne: 2  

Mario: 1 (this pic doesn't fit "plain" at all sis, also the angle is really bad) gaga5

 

Round 12

 

Word is: FORWARD

 

You have ~24 hours to post one picture here in this thread.

 

 

Why thank you! mad1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Because only candid shoots, not red carpet events or photoshoots are only instances that can spell plain out. bey4

 

Where is the difference between these two photos in regards to being plain? bey8

xxMOMp0.jpgChristina Aguilera's changing looks - from the 90's through to 2018 -  Mirror Online

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Because only candid shoots, not red carpet events or photoshoots are only instances that can spell plain out. bey4

 

Where is the difference between these two photos in regards to being plain? bey8

xxMOMp0.jpgChristina Aguilera's changing looks - from the 90's through to 2018 -  Mirror Online

 

 

Sis, how can you not tell the difference? dead4 

The right pic (you posted) she looked beautiful and not plain, the pink jacket is also very cute. Her hair looks silky, thick and smooth. The left one, she looked like an ordinary plain girl going grocery shopping. gaga5

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Sis, how can you not tell the difference? dead4 

The right pic (you posted) she looked beautiful and not plain, the pink jacket is also very cute. Her hair looks silky, thick and smooth. The left one, she looked like an ordinary plain girl going grocery shopping. gaga5

You are the one who is obviously seeing difference. I will take a right to ask people from here do both of these fall under plain category or not.

 

Sure, the pink jacket is cute, but it is plain and the same goes for white, bland, plain T-shirt. I mean, if that outfit isn't plain/basic/ordinary, nothing is. Certainly not fuller fledged-out green jacket and T-shirt that is not just pure colour. Even make-up is lighter in comparison to your pic(s). ny2

 

You are also free to ask if Christina Aguilera's changing looks - from the 90's through to 2018 -  Mirror Online is plain, please. ny6

 

And not you talking about buying groceries as if girl-next-door look from the pic above isn't perfectly suitable for those day-to-day activites. oprah8

 

Also, just because something is "beautiful", doesn't mean it is complex. Or not plain.  She is certainly not ugly in that green jacket pic by any means. bey8

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

plain T-shirt

Except that's not a tshirt, but like a very crop top shirt dead4

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

And not you talking about buying groceries as if girl-next-door look from the pic above isn't perfectly suitable for those day-to-day activites. oprah8

I've never seen anyone going grocery shopping looking this beautiful:

 

Christina-Aguilera-1999.jpg dead4dead4dead4dead4dead4

Most people go with hair undone, and in pyjamas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

You are the one who is obviously seeing difference. I will take a right to ask people from here do both of these fall under plain category or not.

 

Sure, the pink jacket is cute, but it is plain and the same goes for white, bland, plain T-shirt. I mean, if that outfit isn't plain/basic/ordinary, nothing is. Certainly not fuller fledged-out green jacket and T-shirt that is not just pure colour. Even make-up is lighter in comparison to your pic(s). ny2

 

You are also free to ask if Christina Aguilera's changing looks - from the 90's through to 2018 -  Mirror Online is plain, please. ny6

 

And not you talking about buying groceries as if girl-next-door look from the pic above isn't perfectly suitable for those day-to-day activites. oprah8

 

Also, just because something is "beautiful", doesn't mean it is complex. Or not plain.  She is certainly not ugly in that green jacket pic by any means. bey8

This is literally from the same event, she looks so glammed up: 

 

kiis_fm_autograph_signing1999_1_12-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

 

nicki5

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Except that's not a tshirt, but like a very crop top shirt dead4

It's still white, basic, bland, plain crop top shirt. bey4

6 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

I've never seen anyone going grocery shopping looking this beautiful:

 

Christina-Aguilera-1999.jpg dead4dead4dead4dead4dead4

Most people go with hair undone, and in pyjamas.

If this hair spells out specially-done for you, then you are lost cause. ny2

In fact, that hairstyle is as done as any of the hair styles from your pics. Like, you are trolling. bey8

But since you avoided other points that were taken out, I know you are done.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

 

In fact, that hairstyle is as done as any of the hair styles from your pics. Like, you are trolling. bey8

 

dead4 Sis nobody wakes up with hair like that.

It's very done well. You don't know much about women's hair ny6

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody got the same pic as me.      Grading of pics: Kirjava: 5 Atlantis Princess: 5 Euglena50: 5 Ghostface: 5 Mario: 5 Mr. Wayne: 4  Gabe.: 4  (the o

How this game works: Every 24 hours, I will pick a random word from this link, and yall will have to find ONE Xtina picture that fits the word. It can be candids, from videos, photoshoot, from insta o

@Ghostface  👊  


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×