Cha Eunwoo

Xtina Fashion Game Round 18

iShmlBN.png

How this game works: Every 24 hours, I will pick a random word from this link, and yall will have to find ONE Xtina picture that fits the word. It can be candids, from videos, photoshoot, from insta or selfies. Post the pic in this thread.

For example, if the word is "smart", you'd submit ONE picture like:

4NEATgu.jpg

How to get points: Each round, I will choose 3 xtina pics that fit the word beforehand, if you happen to select a picture that is the same as mine, you will automatically get 6 points.

If you didn't choose the same pic, I will grade your pic from 0 to 5 point based on how much the pic fits the word theme. 0 will rarely be given out unless you submit something like this: 

rs-7557-20121019-christina-aguilera-624x420-1350670324.jpg?w=624 moo1

Prize: The person with the most points after 20 rounds will get a choice of 1 month VIP on this forum or 1 song gifted on itunes. true1

9 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

How to get points: Each round, I will choose 3 xtina pics that fit the word beforehand, if you happen to select a picture that is the same as mine, you will automatically get 5 points.

If you didn't choose the same pic, I will grade your pic from 0 to 5 point based on how much the pic fits the word theme. 0 will rarely be given out unless you submit something like this: 

rs-7557-20121019-christina-aguilera-624x420-1350670324.jpg?w=624 moo1

I will sign up even though this is autocracy right here. ohno1

SsWzPqb.jpg

The word is: DISCOURAGED

You have 24 hours to post one picture here in this thread. Those who don't post a pic by the time I post the next round will automatically get 0.

If all players post a pic before 24 hours are up, the next round will start as soon as I log on. bey11