Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Xtina Fashion Game [ENDED]

On 9/24/2021 at 9:12 AM, Cha Eunwoo said:

Since you would only get a 0.1 increase if Mr Wayne rated your pic 5, why are you complaining? um2 If he rated anything less than a 5, you would get lower score. It actually worked in your favour. dead4 

ny6

It is not about working in my favor or not ( not everyone always thinks selfishly, Chacon ), it's about difference that this unwritten rule can make. The point is that scores are affected for more or less. bey4 Especially when we see difference between 2.6 and 3.3/3.4. And what would happen if more contestants opt to avoid voting for multiple pics? Furthermore, imagine two or more contestants not giving any rates to the same player. It would be a mess. Voting ballot is there to be filled.

However, I hope that we will be actually getting full voting and scored lists, so you don't have to make another rule in the process. ny5

On 9/24/2021 at 9:30 AM, Gabe. said:

ny4

But injustice shouldn't make us tired. oprah13

gOc5yl1.jpg

mIwPouY.jpg45o3jxh.png8vePzRr.jpg

Atlantis Princess
Gabe. Mr. Wayne Kirjava Ghostface Euglena50 Mario Cha Eunwoo Average
A 4 2 2 1.5 2 DNR - 1 2.08
B 5 3 - 5 2.5 DNR 3 4 3.75
C 3 1 3.5 3.5 - DNR 3.5 1 2.58
D 3.5 3 5 - 1 DNR 4 1.5 3
E 2 - 1 4 1.5 DNR 1 0.5 1.67
F - 3 4 5 2.5 DNR 5 5 4.08

Euglena did not submit a picture = 0.

On 9/22/2021 at 11:37 PM, Cha Eunwoo said:
iShmlBN.png Gabe Mr. Wayne Atlantis Princess Mario Euglena50 Ghostface Kirjava
Score 72.35 67.75 71.39 62.3 59.25 62.67 69.31

My critiques: 

A) This doesn't fit the word suspicion at all, but she looked pretty here so you get 1 point. bey11

B) This screams more, "hmmm", but out of all the pictures, this fits the word more than the other pics except F.

C) Ghostface continues to misread human expressions, this screams, "I'm pissed" or "I just woke up and need coffee". ny5

D) Same as A

E) This is one of my least fave xtina pic ever nicki5 why do you guys keep posting these pics brit10

F) Out of all the pictures, I think this one is the perfect fit for the word.

@Ghostface's critiques: 

Spoiler

A ) R.1a5c6b59921fbde0e7d5edd8655a5d7f?rik=PQSV34f9QUqIeg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 Fashion side of the game has been betrayed here, but I am sure that behind that sly smile lies next thought "Does that camerman really has my other controversial photos or not. However, I have to remain calm and suspect him later on" - 2.

B ) RaxG4KG.gif Classic modern villain look or, at least face look since outfit is not presented, but this speaks more "I think Chacon will not be nuisance after tonight" than "Does Chacon really suspect me of getting rid of that pest contestant?" - 2.5.

D ) 03.jpg Both are suspicious for smiling while not looking that much themselves clothes-wise - 1 ny2.

E ) CHRISTINA.jpg Ahhh, Ghostface's pic for tragedy round, which was unrightfully scored back then. However, it doesn't connect with the theme this time - 1.5.

F ) tumblr_muggqur2wL1s8hqz9o1_500.gif See B ), which is basically the same, but put more directly towards what expects Chacon - 2.5.

Round 18

Word is: PETTY

You have ~24 hours to post one picture through the same PM.

3 hours ago, Kirjava said:

@Cha Eunwoo 1 and 3 don't fit "suspicion" at all. Looking at something at her side doesn't mean she is suspicious bey4

Thank you, dear Kirjava. antm1

In fact, I don't think any of the pics describe suspicion. bey8

mIwPouY.jpg This says "I am listening closely what you are talking about even though I don't necessarily agree."

45o3jxh.png This one is blurred, so it should be microscopically examined, but even then, not pristine pics shouldn't count anyway.

8vePzRr.jpg Xtina here on verge to speak up on how she doesn't agree with what her colleague is saying. It's basically: "Oh, please, shut up" in a polite expression.

Maybe my chosen pick wasn't the best example, but these are further from the theme. ny4

11 hours ago, Kirjava said:

@Cha Eunwoo 1 and 3 don't fit "suspicion" at all. Looking at something at her side doesn't mean she is suspicious bey4

8 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Thank you, dear Kirjava. antm1

In fact, I don't think any of the pics describe suspicion. bey8

mIwPouY.jpg This says "I am listening closely what you are talking about even though I don't necessarily agree."

45o3jxh.png This one is blurred, so it should be microscopically examined, but even then, not pristine pics shouldn't count anyway.

8vePzRr.jpg Xtina here on verge to speak up on how she doesn't agree with what her colleague is saying. It's basically: "Oh, please, shut up" in a polite expression.

Maybe my chosen pick wasn't the best example, but these are further from the theme. ny4

Well I never claimed my pics are 5/5 ny6 Each person perceive expressions differently, hence I turned this into everyone can vote and the people have spoken lj1

It's true she wasn't suspicious during those pics, but the point of the game is to get moments that are close to the word as possible.

We know she wasn't disgusted by bieber here, but if the word was "disgusted", it would fit:

The Rating Round (Send the rate via the Same PM)

How this round works; rate each picture (except your own) from 1-5. Only one 1, and one 2 are allowed per rating round. All other pictures must be rated between 3-5.

(Click on picture to make them bigger)

Word: Petty

A) EDNaynS.gif

B) CircularDeafeningGuineafowl-size_restricted.gif

C) ufw-5.gif?w=584

D) tenor.gif?itemid=17418271

E) fdfe70f3e971624e22423d915bf2fc1b28b5c288

F) shade-xtina.gif

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members