Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Xtina Fashion Game [ENDED]

15 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Well I never claimed my pics are 5/5 ny6 Each person perceive expressions differently, hence I turned this into everyone can vote and the people have spoken lj1

It's true she wasn't suspicious during those pics, but the point of the game is to get moments that are close to the word as possible.

We know she wasn't disgusted by bieber here, but if the word was "disgusted", it would fit:

ny2

Well, thank you for unfolding your true tactics near the end. If the goal was that we get pictures as close as possible to the chosen word, you making my chosen pic so far from the suspicious is yet again suspicious, but at least we have gotten confession that your trio of pics doesn't spell out suspicous that much. Unlike everything else you do. ny5

Also, you finally recognizing how bending rules and scoring are under weight of being subjective. bey7 Maybe there is a salvation for you after all, Chacon. But we'll see.

7 hours ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

Well, thank you for unfolding your true tactics near the end. If the goal was that we get pictures as close as possible to the chosen word, you making my chosen pic so far from the suspicious is yet again suspicious, but at least we have gotten confession that your trio of pics doesn't spell out suspicous that much. Unlike everything else you do. ny5

Also, you finally recognizing how bending rules and scoring are under weight of being subjective. bey7 Maybe there is a salvation for you after all, Chacon. But we'll see.

I never confessed to anything jj2 In any artistic game, the judging has always been subjective gaga5 where is there an artistic judging that is objective? 

Your pic did not suit "suspicion" at all though ny2 Nobody makes that face when they are suspicious of something... maybe in your universe. jj2

gOc5yl1.jpg

giphy.gifgiphy.gifQCHnH9N.gif

Atlantis Princess
Gabe. Mr. Wayne Kirjava Ghostface Euglena50 Mario Cha Eunwoo Average
A 4 3 5 - 3   3 4.5 3.75
B 2 3 3.5 4 2.5   - 3.5 3.08
C 2.5 1 5 3 -   2.5 2 2.67
D 3 2 - 3.5 3   5 4 3.42
E - 3 4 5 3.5   3 4.5 3.83
F 1 - 4 4 1.5   2 3.5 2.67

Comments:

I feel like everyone's pic fits the word in one way or another, except @Ghostface's gaga5 Your pic is more "sassy" rather than petty. 

On 9/25/2021 at 9:44 PM, Cha Eunwoo said:
iShmlBN.png Gabe Mr. Wayne Atlantis Princess Mario Euglena50 Ghostface Kirjava
Score 75.02 71.17 75 65.38 59.25 65.34 73.06

Round 19

Word is: CONTROL

You have ~24 hours to post one picture through the same PM.

On 9/27/2021 at 7:51 AM, Cha Eunwoo said:

I never confessed to anything jj2 In any artistic game, the judging has always been subjective gaga5 where is there an artistic judging that is objective? 

Your pic did not suit "suspicion" at all though ny2 Nobody makes that face when they are suspicious of something... maybe in your universe. jj2

You have basically stated: "[...] It's true she wasn't suspicious during those pics [...]", so yeah, that was confession how you yourself have missed the btter part of the suspicious round. ny5

Artistic judging void of objectivity isn't something you should promote as just either. oprah13 Certain criteria exists no matter personal tastes and opinions, which is familiar to scoring movies, TV shows, music, etc. It is subjective, but not strictly and exclusively.

Yes, that facial expression can literally go under some thoughts in regards to subject ( Xtina ) suspecting something - sour-looking mouth, narrowed eyes, pose itself, but seeing how you kept eroding my scoreboard with petty round's score, I continue being suspicious and you continue being petty. ny6

The Rating Round (Send the rate via the Same PM)

How this round works; rate each picture (except your own) from 1-5. Only one 1, and one 2 are allowed per rating round. All other pictures must be rated between 3-5.

(Click on picture to make them bigger)

Word: Control

A) ChrisA-Not-Myself-Tonight-Gruppe-BM-Lifestyle-Berlin-jpg.jpg

B) Christina-Aguilera-james-brown-tribute-grammys-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

C) Christina-Aguilera-Flaunt-2003-003.jpg 

D) christina-aguilera-bdsm.gif

E) haYNp6f_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

2 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I was actually feeling the opposite jj4 the pictures barely convey control. I said it would be hard to score since it will only be low scores from me brit15

Oh dead4 Well, I think every picture depicts the subject pretty well gaga12 There's more ways to interpret control.

gOc5yl1.jpg

1fgQyv8.jpg1wXbyMC.jpgZqWB51x.gif

Atlantis Princess
Gabe. Mr. Wayne Kirjava Ghostface Euglena50 Mario Cha Eunwoo Average
A 1 3 4 4 -     2.5 2.9
B 2.5 3 3.5 - 3     3 3
C - 2 4.5 5 4     4.5 4
D 3.5 - 5 4.5 2.5     6 4.3
E 2 1 - 4 3     4.5 2.9

Ghostface's comment, so we found out he's a masochist.mp3 from this critique: 

"C - Ghostface doesn't mind being stopped by Xtina like this and I see she is also well-eqipped with double cross against Chacon, so it's a win win - not sure about lower right half of the outfit, but she oozes strong energy - 4."

On 9/28/2021 at 1:27 AM, Cha Eunwoo said:
iShmlBN.png Gabe Mr. Wayne Atlantis Princess Mario Euglena50 Ghostface Kirjava
Score 79.32 74.07 79 65.38 59.25 68.24 76.06

Round 20 (The final round)

Word is: RELAX

You have ~24 hours to post one picture through the same PM.

The Rating Round (Send the rate via the Same PM)

How this round works; rate each picture (except your own) from 1-5. Only one 1, and one 2 are allowed per rating round. All other pictures must be rated between 3-5.

(Click on picture to make them bigger)

Word: Relax

A) Christina_Aguilera__2_jpg-JS601228435.jpg /  117395479_937234623354788_7820561915305027557_n.jpg

B) 1_Christina-Aguilera.jpg

C) tumblr_osl0o2gQLy1qbhhnbo1_1280.jpg

Four of you posted the same pic. mad5 -1 point for unoriginality. ny5

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.