Cha Eunwoo

Xtina Fashion Game Round 18

15 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Well I never claimed my pics are 5/5 ny6 Each person perceive expressions differently, hence I turned this into everyone can vote and the people have spoken lj1

It's true she wasn't suspicious during those pics, but the point of the game is to get moments that are close to the word as possible.

We know she wasn't disgusted by bieber here, but if the word was "disgusted", it would fit:

ny2

Well, thank you for unfolding your true tactics near the end. If the goal was that we get pictures as close as possible to the chosen word, you making my chosen pic so far from the suspicious is yet again suspicious, but at least we have gotten confession that your trio of pics doesn't spell out suspicous that much. Unlike everything else you do. ny5

Also, you finally recognizing how bending rules and scoring are under weight of being subjective. bey7 Maybe there is a salvation for you after all, Chacon. But we'll see.

7 hours ago, Ghostface said:

ny2

Well, thank you for unfolding your true tactics near the end. If the goal was that we get pictures as close as possible to the chosen word, you making my chosen pic so far from the suspicious is yet again suspicious, but at least we have gotten confession that your trio of pics doesn't spell out suspicous that much. Unlike everything else you do. ny5

Also, you finally recognizing how bending rules and scoring are under weight of being subjective. bey7 Maybe there is a salvation for you after all, Chacon. But we'll see.

I never confessed to anything jj2 In any artistic game, the judging has always been subjective gaga5 where is there an artistic judging that is objective? 

Your pic did not suit "suspicion" at all though ny2 Nobody makes that face when they are suspicious of something... maybe in your universe. jj2

gOc5yl1.jpg

giphy.gifgiphy.gifQCHnH9N.gif

Atlantis Princess
Gabe. Mr. Wayne Kirjava Ghostface Euglena50 Mario Cha Eunwoo Average
A 4 3 5 - 3   3 4.5 3.75
B 2 3 3.5 4 2.5   - 3.5 3.08
C 2.5 1 5 3 -   2.5 2 2.67
D 3 2 - 3.5 3   5 4 3.42
E - 3 4 5 3.5   3 4.5 3.83
F 1 - 4 4 1.5   2 3.5 2.67

Comments:

I feel like everyone's pic fits the word in one way or another, except @Ghostface's gaga5 Your pic is more "sassy" rather than petty. 

On 9/25/2021 at 9:44 PM, Cha Eunwoo said:
iShmlBN.png Gabe Mr. Wayne Atlantis Princess Mario Euglena50 Ghostface Kirjava
Score 75.02 71.17 75 65.38 59.25 65.34 73.06

Round 19

Word is: CONTROL

You have ~24 hours to post one picture through the same PM.