Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

WONHO | Blue Letter | September 14th, 2021

E9oap1SVIAIg4Jb?format=jpg&name=large

Rejoice, all Wenees and Wonhoes! Our Royal King of Hunkiness is making a comeback and it will be another great achievement for the history book! antm1

Here's the many concept photos that His Royalty have posted:

E-RnWudUYAAonLi?format=jpg&name=large

E-RnWugUYAYZ2L-?format=jpg&name=large

E-RnWvFVQAEFZBs?format=jpg&name=large

E-RnWvDVQAcLMC3?format=jpg&name=large

Monsieur seX is a tennis player.

Monsieur seX is a model.

Monsieur seX... seems to be an equestrian as well or maybe he's just enjoying his day at the beach with a monochromatic-themed shoot.

This is Monsieur WONHO, our bisexual King.

Yas.

E-b6hy1VEAgCOpp?format=jpg&name=large

E-b6hyzVQAMaWPG?format=jpg&name=large

E-b6hy5UUAIWuj8?format=jpg&name=large

E-b6hy1VkAAz8EC?format=jpg&name=large

He seems depressed. I'd like to know why.

Spoiler

I mean, he owns this ass of mine so he can always enter through the back door to get to my room. I'll be waiting, ass up, face down. aretha1

E-hEIOlVEAAH_Hg?format=jpg&name=large

E-hEIOjVEAQ8Pnt?format=jpg&name=large

E-hEIPJUcAUNq_C?format=jpg&name=large

E-hEIQ-VgAQxrgO?format=jpg&name=large

I can't. He looks like a soft power bottom in all of these photos. #whygod but also... umm, kind of cool! bop1

And here's the fuxkin' tracklist, folks:

E-mNtuCVEAojJXH?format=jpg&name=large

"Blue" is going to be the comeback song for this era.

Spoiler

I hope that it will be good. Honestly, I kind of done with his falsetto singing? I need to hear him belt a bit like he did on that "Versace on the Floor" cover with his friends, thee MONSTA X.

I am very excited. Although, I'm confused as to why is this EP his '2nd' mini album? What was with the whole Right for Me and Right for Us EPs, then? Explain to us, King! brit2

Here's the first video teaser for "Blue" everyone:

The concept seems to be... Riverdale? What the actual fu-

Anyway. Are you excited for some jock Wonho?

Tagging all hoes because we don't actually have Wenees in here:

Spoiler

1. @An Impossible Princess #1 because she literally dreams about Wonho day and night and is the most sexually frustrated Wonhoe

2. @Kai - 2nd because I created this iconic hit thread sponsored by The Meaning of Mariah Carey

3. @Chris Morlock 3rd to enter

4. @GlenCoco Certified Wonhoe

5. @Daniel K. My twin thirsty hoe

6. @Entea An unexpected Kpop fan, the power of the almighty Wonho

7. @Billie Frank Unicorn Queen.

2 minutes ago, Ruby said:

What do you think of the MV and the song itself? Btw the album cover for both Spotify and Apple Music is different from the one we've seen on his tweets.

The weakest lead single so far, Open Mind is the superior out of the three.

The MV is kind of boring too. brit15

Your thoughts?

1 hour ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Your thoughts?

I agree with your opinion on the song. However, I think the video is just as great as Open Mind. I actually think that this visual aesthetics/concept is more genuine than his sexy concept. He can act/be sexy, but his natural character is more cutesy and kiddie. I mean, this is the guy who named his fanbase "Wenee"... like Pooh. brit15

On the other hand, I seem to like Lose (song) a bit more now. The video has always been good to me, especially with that Tom of Finland outfit. I... don't really get the "we are young, we are dumb" part in Blue, honestly. It's such a, well, dumb line. carla1

32 minutes ago, Ruby said:

I agree with your opinion on the song. However, I think the video is just as great as Open Mind. I actually think that this visual aesthetics/concept is more genuine than his sexy concept. He can act/be sexy, but his natural character is more cutesy and kiddie. I mean, this is the guy who named his fanbase "Wenee"... like Pooh. brit15

On the other hand, I seem to like Lose (song) a bit more now. The video has always been good to me, especially with that Tom of Finland outfit. I... don't really get the "we are young, we are dumb" part in Blue, honestly. It's such a, well, dumb line. carla1

Maybe if he was serving looks and colourful clothes. But the outfits in the videos were bland. 

Young people tend to be dumb I guess. bey11

10 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Your thoughts?

i think is a bop and he looks extra cute

but budget not found tho 

1 hour ago, GlenCoco said:

i think is a bop and he looks extra cute

but budget not found tho 

Yes, he always look cute jj2

Agreed about the budget, if sis gonna serve low budget MV, maybe go shirtless. jj2 I was looking forward to the taking off his shirt in the locker room scene, but it was only 1 second dead2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.