Spooky Starboy

Favorite artwork from Brightest Blue's singles?

1 hour ago, Brutus said:

Flux. Or does she/the label still not consider one of her most streamed offerings from the album not technically a single, despite it having a dedicated music video?

Everywhere I looked did not have Flux listed as a single, which is odd because it was definitely a single at some point but I guess her label ultimately decided not to list it as one….

11 hours ago, Starboy said:

Also note the drop in quality for this era’s single covers compared to the other eras dead2

Are you saying you don’t completely love the almost anorexic looking Ellie twins artwork for one of her worst songs ever? I dislike that she’s needed to collaborate with so many men for these singles.

What’s the point of being a solo artist when you’re apparently too scared to shine by yourself?

8 hours ago, Brutus said:

Are you saying you don’t completely love the almost anorexic looking Ellie twins artwork for one of her worst songs ever? I dislike that she’s needed to collaborate with so many men for these singles.

What’s the point of being a solo artist when you’re apparently too scared to shine by yourself?

Maybe she’ll know better for the next album… hopefully…