Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Metric

Demetria's froyo vs Nicki's anti-vax rant

Demi's froyogate or Nicki's testicles  

15 members have voted

1. 1. The most embarassing moment?

• Demi's froyo
    • Nicki's anti vax testicles

This isn’t tough. 

The frozen yogurt thing seemed to just be petty and stupid, Demi struck me as someone who just wanted to bitch about something. 

Dr. Maraj, however, reeks of the delusion and remove that wealth and privilege can bring. She can afford to hide away on some private island and to dose herself with experimental medicine if she ever contracted Covid. She’s dumb enough to take her cousin probably contracting an STI or something as “proof” that the vaccine causes impotency. 

Most people can’t — the vaccine will keep you off the ventilator and out of the hospital. Nicki is far gone that this hasn’t occurred to her, or she doesn’t care. 

It’s like GOOP and that wretched Paltrow woman, don’t take lifestyle advice from her either.

Once again, don’t be fucking dumb and take medical advice from a celebrity, take it from a doctor.

Doomi's fight with the small business was more embarrassing and cringy. brit5 At least their fans were embarrassed for them.

Oinki is much more horrible. Oinki is spreading misinformation about vaccine side effects that can put so many lives at risks, her barb wires are also defending her.  They're attacking me on twatter because I made a joke about how "Nicki doesn't want to get vaccinated because she's scared her boob will shrink" bey11 

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

Nicki of course. Demi was just tone deaf and dumb, even Lovatics didn't defend her when it happened but Nicki's statements are far worse than expected

No different to when she sings bey11

2 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Nicki of course. Demi was just tone deaf and dumb, even Lovatics didn't defend them when it happened but Nicki's statements are far worse than expected

My thots exactly true1 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.