Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Why the general public doesn't hate on Elton John for using younger artists?

Elton John's upcoming album will have collabs with Lil Nas X, Dua Lipa, Miley Cyrus, Rina Sawayama and many others, and i haven't seen anyone being mad about him using younger artists to sell. bey7 If a certain woman was collaborating with any of them in her album everyone would've start hating on her for trying to be trendy, appeal to a younger audience, be desperate and use people. I don't get what's the difference they see in Elton John's situation.

9oMa3nz.gif

9 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

He doesn't do it every 2-3 years like Mouldonut. 

This is like the first time in 10 or 20 years he collaborated with younger people... whereas Mouldypinana has been doing it since 2003 and sucked the life out of Britney and Justin Timberlake in the process.

Elton John has work with Lady Gaga many times bey7 Madonna's music is changing and evolving as the music industry does, her collaborating with Maluma makes more sense, who would've been a better feature in Medellin, Bon Jovi or idk cause they're closer at age? Even tho Maluma isn't that famous. bey7 Everyone is collaborating with artists that are popular, but when Madonna does it it's bad and desperate. Beyonce did it with Ed Sheeran and Megan Thee Stallion too. Eminem too. bey7

32 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

Mouldonut. 

Now.. dead1dead1dead1

OT: i agree @Shego!!! I dislike him too anyway. 

Tired of ppl dragging Madonna for this. 

17 minutes ago, Shego said:

Elton John has work with Lady Gaga many times bey7 Madonna's music is changing and evolving as the music industry does, her collaborating with Maluma makes more sense, who would've been a better feature in Medellin, Bon Jovi or idk cause they're closer at age? Even tho Maluma isn't that famous. bey7 Everyone is collaborating with artists that are popular, but when Madonna does it it's bad and desperate. Beyonce did it with Ed Sheeran and Megan Thee Stallion too. Eminem too. bey7

Leave Bey out of this 🙄🙄

It's probably because Madonna tries harder to keep her music current which in the eyes of the GP comes across as "trying to act young". Of course there is also the sexism faction of it all... 

If anything Beyonce is the one who tries too hard to remain relevant, probably because she knows she isn't going to have another solo hit.

6 hours ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

He doesn't do it every 2-3 years like Mouldonut. 

This is like the first time in 10 or 20 years he collaborated with younger people... whereas Mouldypinana has been doing it since 2003 and sucked the life out of Britney and Justin Timberlake in the process.

It's the unapologetic ageism and sexism for me dead1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.