Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ilya eilish

Lady Gaga's Studio Albums In: THE UNITED STATES OF GAGA (Shitpost) INTRODUCTION

So this is basically a fanmade shit series I am making because me and my sister already thought of this so why not? Basically the story goes that ARTPOP is the president and a lot of wacky, fucked up things happen on a daily basis so enjoy.

FOR CLARIFICATION: Basically in this story, the setting is The United States Of Gaga. ARTPOP is the president and the story just follows ARTPOP around while she is doing stuff. It also centers on Born This Way and Chromatica as well. It's kind of a comedy show. Cheek To Cheek is the main antagonist because she wants to attack ARTPOP and make her irrelevant (irrelevant meaning dead) because C2C flopped and she really hates ARTPOP. But BTW and Chromatica, alongside the others (TF, TFM, and Joanne) won't let that happen. So chaos ensues.

CHARACTERS

Spoiler

ARTPOP

21e688a0c64d4719f577a778ed33d2bd.jpg

BORN THIS WAY

7fE=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

CHROMATICA

aa2d90944f7d1a3269f862447231352e0d1978dc

THE FAME

Gaga-the-fame-era-lady-gaga-17131565-409

THE FAME MONSTER

b3fefb7e24fb06f744a66be67e3c859f.jpg

JOANNE

R.3771aad8e41f0d24126498659a279728?rik=A

CHEEK TO CHEEK

Cheek-To-Cheek-2037_v02Mermaid1000-682x1

Love For Sale won't be included because I can't find an outfit so- ari4

MAIN CHARACTERS

Spoiler

ARTPOP

BORN THIS WAY

CHROMATICA

FAMILY RELATIONS

Spoiler

ARTPOP (Oldest Sibling)

BORN THIS WAY (First Cousin To ARTPOP)

CHROMATICA (Younger Sibling To ARTPOP)

They all live together

FRIENDS

Spoiler

THE FAME (ARTPOP's Best Friend)

THE FAME MONSTER (Born This Way's Best Friend)

JOANNE (Chromatica's Best Friend)

ANTAGONIST

Spoiler

CHEEK TO CHEEK

sorry @Chris Morlock

And those are basically the introductions you will need. Goodbye bitches ari4

Just now, Verona said:

I'm confused ellie1

Just now, Mario said:

same i don't really get it either:laughga:

Ok so basically in this story, the setting is The United States Of Gaga. ARTPOP is the president and the story just follows ARTPOP around while she is doing stuff. It also centers on Born This Way and Chromatica as well. It's kind of a comedy show. Cheek To Cheek is the main antagonist because she wants to attack ARTPOP and make her irrelevant (irrelevant meaning dead) because C2C flopped and she really hates ARTPOP. But BTW and Chromatica, alongside the others (TF, TFM, and Joanne) won't let that happen. So chaos ensues. You guys understand?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.