Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Spooky Starboy

Is Shawn Mendes ever beating the allegations?

I don't know man I just think it's weird to be obsessed with someone's sexuality the way gays are obsessed with his. It is really, truly, genunienly nobody's business but his. The jokes aren't even funny anymore, it's just weird behavior. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I don't know man I just think it's weird to be obsessed with someone's sexuality the way gays are obsessed with his. It is really, truly, genunienly nobody's business but his. The jokes aren't even funny anymore, it's just weird behavior. 

oprah14

3 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Well, it's still somewhat funny? Especially with the tweet in op basically referring to the 'allegations' rather than himself like we had usually seen. The tweet wasn't, oh Shawn you poor soul just come out already, it's "he never beating them allegations" which means that the poster of the tweet actually think that he's straight? Maybe. I agree with your point about caring so much about someone's sexuality though, it is weird. Which makes me weird too cuz...

carla1

2 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't think he's gay tbh. He's probably bi at maximum maybe. He's from Canada and not only, If he came out back in 2016/2017 they would have them all accepted him in the industry. However, I low-key suspect that him and Nick had a fling or something

Jonas? Isn't it a known thing though? Wasn't there a photo of him looking cozy on his shoulder or something? There was Tove Lo in the pic too.

I do wonder with all these comments about his sexuality and how long this has been going on for, is this really impacting him phycologically?

The one thing that is confusing is that we gays know how much strength you have to have to out yourself and even more scarier when others do it for you. So I don't get the reasoning why the gays are pushing him. Even if he is straight, it's still must be an emotional strain for everyone to question your sexuality.

4 hours ago, Ruby said:

Jonas? Isn't it a known thing though? Wasn't there a photo of him looking cozy on his shoulder or something? There was Tove Lo in the pic too.

Yep true1 I think Nick and Shawn probably had a relationship in the past. Nick Jonas also hinted at him not being straight a few years ago

8 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Probably the same people that act surprised when celebrities turn out to be alcoholics, do drugs or even commit suicide. People just need to mind their own god damn business. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.