Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Spooky Starboy

Is Shawn Mendes ever beating the allegations?

I don't know, but I hate the fact that he keeps hiding the obvious, saying that he is something that he's clearly not. We've all noticed already, dude, it’s stupid to keep faking this.

Someone stop Shawn Mendes from keep saying that he's a Gryffindor when he is clearly a 100% Ravenclaw. So Ravenclaw it hurts, ugh. And he calls himself a Hogwarts fan? Poser.

Oh, and about his sexuality, no one cares.

25 minutes ago, Starboy said:

Forgot I can’t post a joke here or else sensitive people will get offended and write think-pieces about sexuality. It’s not that serious. Can a mod move this to the wasteland? 

Oh for fuck’s sake, if you can’t handle people’s responses then don’t post. You stay bothered by people not jiving with everything you post. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Oh for fuck’s sake, if you can’t handle people’s responses then don’t post. You stay bothered by people not jiving with everything you post. 

No it’s that people completely misunderstood the point of this thread. It was intended to be humorous and that’s obviously not what people interpreted it to be. Therefore the posts are not related to the original topic of the OP. 

When do I get bothered? Please show me examples of that because I’d love to know. You seem to be bothered by everything I post though. You’re always commenting on my posts and you go out of your way to shade me at every possible attempt. You act like you’re some high school mean girl and think it’s cute when you’re shading other people but it’s really fucking pathetic and sad. You’re probably a grown ass man spending you’re time incessantly shading other people online for what? I’m allowed to disagree with what people post, sorry I happen to not have the same opinions on a lot of things. I’m literally speaking my thoughts on certain subjects and you act like I’m doing it just to stir people up when I’m not.

And I like how you could easily ignore me but you don’t, you live for the drama and live for the reactions and likes you get from “dragging” someone. I had you on my ignore list for some time because I could not stand you constantly making snarky comments towards me or my posts. Maybe you should do the same if you can’t stand my posts instead of just continuing to complain about them.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.