Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Minkia Frottage is encouraging her Minions to attack her husband's victim on Twitter

55 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Nicki has been sabotaging a lot of women in her career and ran with the front that everybody us out to get her. 

she literally stole an album track from an RnB artist 💀

Dang, she's worse than I thought rip4

@Madonna being right about this heathen all these years. The drags were all correct.

An anti-vax, pedophile supporter, rape supporting, now sending death threats to a rape victim of her husband's? She needs to be ROTTING in prison with the key thrown in the ocean. Bottom of the dumpster garbage ass bitch. The fact that people STILL follow this maniac and try to spout "but the music!!!" are fucking idiots. You're just as bad as she is for ignoring her actions. She needs to atone for her actions. Quickly.

45 minutes ago, Jake said:

@Madonna being right about this heathen all these years. The drags were all correct.

A Pedophile supporter, rape supporting, now sending death threats to a rape victim of her husband's? She needs to be ROTTING in prison with the key throw in the ocean. Bottom of the dumpster garbage ass bitch. The fact that people STILL follow this maniac and try to spout "but the music!!!" are fucking idiots. You're just as bad as she is for ignoring her actions. She needs to atone for her actions. Quickly.

Yep cause if she doesn't soon, she's gonna destroy herself AND her reputation AND her career ari8

6 hours ago, Ruby said:

Save Me is still my favorite song of hers, but wow she's a menace. Her husband is too.

I agree. She's got some good songs such as Grand Piano, Young Forever, Automatic, Whip It, Save Me, and The Night Is Still Young but she's a shitty person. She's like R.Kelly now

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

Did they fight over a song? rip4 That is even more embarassing than I expected

It started with Motorsport with Nicki having to change her verse to take out a dig at Cardi. Then Nicki complained and cried that Cardi wasn't respectful to her as a senior and didn't give her her flowers. Then things escalated when Nicki kept taking digs at her on Queen radio and liking shady posts about Cardi and her mothering skills. Which ofc angered Cardi to the point they had that fight.

Tbh now that I think about it Cardi never did that much in that feud....it was all Nicki's doing cause she was bitter someone surpassed her success. 

46 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

It started with Motorsport with Nicki having to change her verse to take out a dig at Cardi. Then Nicki complained and cried that Cardi wasn't respectful to her as a senior and didn't give her her flowers. Then things escalated when Nicki kept taking digs at her on Queen radio and liking shady posts about Cardi and her mothering skills. Which ofc angered Cardi to the point they had that fight.

Tbh now that I think about it Cardi never did that much in that feud....it was all Nicki's doing cause she was bitter someone surpassed her success. 

What a Mess rip2 Now I see why Naomi Campbell said that there were no icons there. She was absolutely right true1 

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

It was about that song Motorsport they did together I think.

Oh it was? Oh yeah that probably was why they were feuding as well dead2

5 hours ago, Misha Marvin said:

She’s mostly popular due to her pop songs though! gaga3

Very true.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.