Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue and Years & Years | A Second To Midnight | October 6, 2021

video is simple but dynamic enough to be entertaining, song is average at best but i didnt expect much. the more collabs Kylie releases the more i prefer it when she doesnt have any feature on her tracks but oh well. it's a nice enough song, i've replayed it quite a few times demi1 

17 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

video is simple but dynamic enough to be entertaining, song is average at best but i didnt expect much. the more collabs Kylie releases the more i prefer it when she doesnt have any feature on her tracks but oh well. it's a nice enough song, i've replayed it quite a few times demi1 

The song is cute. Not crazy about Kylie’s vocals though. I guess Biff had to contour them to fit with Olly,  but you may be right - collabs are not her strong point. Someone should tell her kylie4

A Second to Midnight

iTunes:
#1 Australia

#2 Finland

#2 Mexico

#3 United Kingdom

#4 Netherlands

#5 Ireland

#5 Spain

#6 New Zealand

#7 Costa Rica

#8 France

#8 Norway

#10 Brazil

#10 Sweden

#13 Singapore

#14 Belgium

#15 Poland

#20 Italy

#20 Portugal

#22 Canada

#22 Hungary

#23 Germany

#24 Denmark

#24 Israel

#25 Moldova

#25 Switzerland

#32 United States

#47 Austria

#47 Malaysia

#51 Czech Republic

#63 South Africa

#97 Russia

3 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

song really grew on me but as usual i'd prefer a solo version, noone but Kylocal has that magic in their voice for me

We can hope for a 7” release with a solo version on the b-side. kylie6

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.