Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

StrippedX

Two songs leaked!

So apparently two Spanish songs just leaked like an hour ago but everyone's too good at reporting so I don't think they're anywhere around anymore moo1 

They were titled Pa Mis Muchachas & Santo Santo.

There's also another demo floating around titled Le Gusta but I don't think that one's real.

THOUGHTS?

17 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

NEVER MIND I JUST HEARD SANTO SANTO AND 

xtina10xtina10xtina10xtina10

xtina10xtina10xtina10 

I'M SCREAMINGGGGGGGGG THIS IS A BOPPPPPPPPP

I know where not supposed to discuss leaked shit but OEJWNFKJGNSKJJLGDF

omg help a sis out and PM por favor

9 hours ago, Max said:

I don't want a link, but someone describe the songs pls giveup4 

Santo Santo is a pop banger. Just amazing and makes me giveup4 all over my floor 

Pa Mia Muchachas is totally different. A more guitar driven relaxed bop with amazing huge vocals at the end 

On 10/6/2021 at 11:41 AM, Daddy Barlow said:

nicki5 Her stuff always gets leaked before release.

At least this is a good sign she's going to release. 

We need to thank whoever blesses us with these leaks and forces her ass to actually go through with a release xtina3 

On 10/6/2021 at 1:00 PM, Atlantis Princess said:

Idk if I want to listen now or listen when it's released bebe1

This. It’s been ages and I guess it won’t hurt if we wait a few more days aura1

6 hours ago, StanLeeMusique said:

We need to thank whoever blesses us with these leaks and forces her ass to actually go through with a release xtina3 

I wouldn't be so sure sis, Lolita leaked but we never got a single. 2018_xtina3.gif

I think she will go through with this one, because website change always means an era is coming.

On 10/15/2021 at 4:27 AM, Daddy Barlow said:

I wouldn't be so sure sis, Lolita leaked but we never got a single. 2018_xtina3.gif

I think she will go through with this one, because website change always means an era is coming.

Ugh don’t remind me sis. I still can’t believe her team failed to work with Cardi so she could be on Liberation. Lolita had the potential of “I Like It” if it was mastered properly with a Cardi feature and released at the right time back when Cardi was an up-and-coming artist. However, we know Xtina always changes her mind and/or goes on vacation so we never got the back to back albums that she mentioned during the Liberation era chi1

I’m just hoping we still get the chance to see them work together on this new album. After all, this new era seems promising since the people on here seem to love the recent leaks brit16

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.