Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

The Zodiac killer being a Little Monster proves that Gaga Fans are the worst

2 minutes ago, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

You did not mention Gaga. And Gaga also writes for many other artists as well. And by saying that Katy sings better you're basically saying that she's a better singer than Xtina, Britney, Whitney, Michael, and many others? Yes, Katy has talent and yes she can sing, but she's just not as good as Gaga is.

My post had nothing to do with Gaga though? Actually read my post again, i said "many of your [Mario's] faves", that does not imply all, nor did i imply which faves, nor did i say Katy was a better or worse songwriter than Gaga. Stop thinking everything is about Gaga, it's not. 

Just now, Billie Frank said:

My post had nothing to do with Gaga though? Actually read my post again, i said "many of your [Mario's] faves", that does not imply all, nor did i imply which faves, nor did i say Katy was a better or worse songwriter than Gaga. Stop thinking everything is about Gaga, it's not. 

Nobody is saying that everything is about Gaga. It indirectly implied that. I didn't say that you said Katy is a worse songwriter. Please get your thoughts straight.

1 hour ago, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

It's supposed to be a joke don't lie.

When will you stop ”ignoring” me and finally start IGNORING me?

It isn’t a joke. He genuinely liked Gaga and gave a few reviews to her material.

8 hours ago, Madonna said:

When will you stop ”ignoring” me and finally start IGNORING me?

It isn’t a joke. He genuinely liked Gaga and gave a few reviews to her material.

I searched it up on the web and it's FAKE. In fact, there are many articles about this particular subject and they all say the same thing: It. Is. FAKE. You're just too dumb to realize it becuase of your pathetic hate for Gaga. And when will YOU start ignoring me as well? It doesn't work one way. 

And here is the website in question that says the news is FAKE:

Are These Rumors True About Zodiac Killer? – The Fact Junkie

11 hours ago, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

I searched it up on the web and it's FAKE. In fact, there are many articles about this particular subject and they all say the same thing: It. Is. FAKE. You're just too dumb to realize it becuase of your pathetic hate for Gaga. And when will YOU start ignoring me as well? It doesn't work one way. 

And here is the website in question that says the news is FAKE:

Are These Rumors True About Zodiac Killer? – The Fact Junkie

Dude…everybody knows it’s fucking fake. This whole thread is a joke.

You doing a fake check just further proves how far up Gaga's stinky ass you are. You have absolutely no sense of humor and you cannot tell when someone is being sarcastic.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Dude…everybody knows it’s fucking fake. This whole thread is a joke.

You doing a fake check just further proves how far up Gaga's stinky ass you are. You have absolutely no sense of humor and you cannot tell when someone is being sarcastic.

I don't think they understand the fact that the whole purpose of Battlegrounds is for delusion, confusion and no conclusion. bey11 

Just now, Billie Frank said:

I don't think they understand the fact that the whole purpose of Battlegrounds is for delusion, confusion and no conclusion. bey11 

Do they understand anything at this point? I highly doubt it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.