Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mario Spears

SPIN OFF: Which One Of These Scrapped/Unreleased Albums Would You Wish Were Released?

Title says it all.. Which one of these scrapped or unreleased albums would you wish were released? 

LIST:

Original Doll - Britney Spears (2005)

7613239126_c86e1f8f6e_w.jpg

Her Name Is Nicole - Nicole Scherzinger (2007)

948c2d48c06fba83755de69046a6bee9.1000x99

Dark Angels - Rihanna (2009)

369b636a2c65eec76b9b01e10cc598fc.jpg

ARTPOP ACT 2 - Lady Gaga (2014)

artworks-000217374118-jt1ohq-t500x500.jp

X6 (Disco Album) - Xtina (2016/17)

Inte%20the%20disco_zpsefp29zwg.jpg

NASHE - Tinashe (2018)

aa88987b55aadd3aea1f535083bebcae.600x600

For me it would've to be... 

Out of these I'd choose: Original Doll, NASHE, ARTPOP ACT 2 and Dark Angels. I'd loved to hear X's Disco album as well as also Her Name Is Nicole (it deserved to be released too... Nicole deserved better tbh) 

So? Thoughts? 

Original Doll: Yes

Her Name Is Nicole: Nicole lacks the charisma to be a solo artist. 

Dark Angels: Never heard of it tbh

ArtPop Act 2: I feel like if it were to happen it should've been done 5 years ago. ArtPop is too distant/forgotten by the GP now. 

X6: Maybe, but Disco inspired pop from around that time was pretty generic and forgettable so maybe not. 

Just now, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

ARTPOP ACT II, Original Doll, and Dark Angels (Also that ARTPOP ACT II cover!!) antm1

Same bro. I'd loved if Original Doll was released.. I think it would've been SOOO GOOD! But I'm glad we got Blackout (and i think it's better). 

ARTPOP ACT 2 YESSSSS!!! An ARTPOP Sequel would've been A SERVEEEE!!!! 

Just now, Billie Frank said:

ArtPop is too distant/forgotten by the GP now. 

Tbh, the GP does like ARTPOP. So many people who didn't know Gaga and her music started listening to it in 2020 so I don't think it could be forgotten that easily imo.

2 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

Same bro. I'd loved if Original Doll was released.. I think it would've been SOOO GOOD! But I'm glad we got Blackout (and i think it's better). 

ARTPOP ACT 2 YESSSSS!!! An ARTPOP Sequel would've been A SERVEEEE!!!! 

Yesss I completely agree!! ARTPOP ACT II would have fucking SERVED!!!!! cry1

Just now, Billie Frank said:

ArtPop Act 2: I feel like if it were to happen it should've been done 5 years ago. ArtPop is too distant/forgotten by the GP now. 

X6: Maybe, but Disco inspired pop from around that time was pretty generic and forgettable so maybe not. 

Dark Angels... Well i also have never heard of it until i saw this thread on ATRL

http://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=285225

There were a lot of demos in the internet around that time like Emergency Room, How I Like It, Sucide, Bubble Pop, Headlines, Sexuality, etc. 

But it was rumored. 

But i think Rated R is her best album anyway... 

As for 'Her Name Is Nicole'.... It deserved to be released and it would've probably helped Nicole's career and she would've prolly have been bigger then how she is today. I'm sad bc it would've been also AMAZING 😭

27 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Another unreleased album that imo DESERVED to be released as well is this scrapped Hilary Duff album called 'This Heart' 

R.f37c22439c22c299087a7fea8c351819?rik=S

Back then she even promised she would've made a sequel of Dignity (that album is honestly SOOOO underrated and deserves more justice!! Bc it's sooo good!) 

But we got BIBO instead. 
And as for Xtina's disco album, when Telepathy was released i was really like.. 'OMG Her Confessions era is coming we WON!!' but sadly it was scrapped too (I'd loved more disco bops after Telepathy, that era really would've served too!!) 
And as for NASHE i feel the same sadness and regret as much as I feel for Original Doll. 
Also @PARTYNAUSEOUS another scrapped album I'd loved if released was the original concept for Britney's 8th album
britney_spears___blackout_2_0_by_loudtal
a BLACKOUT 2.0 imo would've SERVEEEEEDDDD too!! Just imagine those BOPS it could've give us and it would've been FIRE🔥🔥🔥!! 🤩🤩🤩
38 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

Another unreleased album that imo DESERVED to be released as well is this scrapped Hilary Duff album called 'This Heart' 

Back then she even promised she would've made a sequel of Dignity (that album is honestly SOOOO underrated and deserves more justice!! Bc it's sooo good!) 

But we got BIBO instead. 
And as for Xtina's disco album, when Telepathy was released i was really like.. 'OMG Her Confessions era is coming we WON!!' but sadly it was scrapped too (I'd loved more disco bops after Telepathy, that era really would've served too!!) 
And as for NASHE i feel the same sadness and regret as much as I feel for Original Doll. 
Also @PARTYNAUSEOUS another scrapped album I'd loved if released was the original concept for Britney's 8th album
britney_spears___blackout_2_0_by_loudtal
a BLACKOUT 2.0 imo would've SERVEEEEEDDDD too!! Just imagine those BOPS it could've give us and it would've been FIRE🔥🔥🔥!! 🤩🤩🤩

Yess I like the original concept as well!

3 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Normani's debut album jj1

Same.. But I think if we still have no info about Normani's debut album..it may end up like Her Name Is Nicole.. Some singles and unreleased tracks but the full album remains unreleased 

43 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

Same.. But I think if we still have no info about Normani's debut album..it may end up like Her Name Is Nicole.. Some singles and unreleased tracks but the full album remains unreleased 

It has been scrapped several times already....next step is keeping it unreleased eve1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.