Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Minkia Frottage minions/fans are now mad at her

Since her single with Nesquik failed miserably on the charts. Minkia's minions are turning against her own leader idol rip2 

This is worse than Xtina fans getting angry at her for not releasing an Album rip2 This Nicki saga is getting more hilarious than expected rip4 

31 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

It's hilarious though. The fact he wanted to get hired by her rip2 

If i'm honest the biggest Kii of this all is the fact Little Mix's "I Love You" is out charting BOYZs. rip2

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

Oh my really ? rip4 

Yes. On the Global iTunes chart I Love You (a song literally from 2015) is at #10 while Boyz is at #37. rip4rip4rip4

Even on UK Spotify Boyz has fallen out the top #20 and only managed to peak at #12. It's seriously underperforming given the hype.

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Yes. On the Global iTunes chart I Love You (a song literally from 2015) is at #10 while Boyz is at #37. rip4rip4rip4

Even on UK Spotify Boyz has fallen out the top #20 and only managed to peak at #12. It's seriously underperforming given the hype.

lmfao2lmfao2 I love it lmfao2lmfao2 Now I see why they're mad lmfao2 

24 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I'm confused by this topic and how the video relates...

In other words, one of her fans is angry at Nicki for flopping. He's so desperate that he wanna be her manager in order to see her popular again gag1 

8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Stinki Garbaj's stench needs to be erased from

this forum. I'd say we put a BG ban on her too like we did with Azealia who was also addicted to negative attention. trash1 

Not just BGs, a full ban on anything other than her music. (But I'd prefer a full ban on anything with her name or voice on it) trash1 

9 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Agreed. She's embarassing now gag1 

Like.. She's just the Kim K of music... Talentless, Annoying, Embarrassing... No words. 

25 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Stinki Garbaj's stench needs to be erased from

this forum. I'd say we put a BG ban on her too like we did with Azealia who was also addicted to negative attention. trash1 

I AGREE WITH YOU 10000% 💯

2 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

Like.. She's just the Kim K of music... Talentless, Annoying, Embarrassing... No words. 

What is it with you and calling talented people untalented? I get that Nicki is an unlikable person but that doesn't take away from her talent.

Also I can recall you saying that Nicki was talented (you used that as shade against Cardi) and you liked her music. Why the sudden change?

2 minutes ago, Howard Lotor said:

Also I can recall you saying that Nicki was talented (you used that as shade against Cardi) and you liked her music. Why the sudden change?

I liked just some of her features from 2010-11. 

Now not very much and i never thought she was talented AT ALL. I just said that despite not being much talented, she did her thing as a rapper. 

6 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

I liked just some of her features from 2010-11. 

Now not very much and i never thought she was talented AT ALL. I just said that despite not being much talented, she did her thing as a rapper. 

Oh well I wouldn't expect someone who stans Chris Brown to know what a talented rapper is.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.