Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Lourdes talks about Madonna's music

Ethridge_210908_InterviewLourdes_Shot-8_114_03_RGB.jpg Ethridge_210908_InterviewLourdes_Shot-6_069_03_RGB_extended_JV-RETOUCH-0919.jpg

MAZAR: What happens when you’re out and a Madonna song comes on? Do you cringe and walk away?

LEON: I don’t cringe. My experience with my mom’s music has changed so much as I’ve gotten older, because I’m increasingly able to recognize how influential and amazing this woman is, and how empowering to other women and ahead of her time she has always been. I didn’t fully comprehend that until I realized the importance of empowerment and what it means to be a woman. She’s probably the hardest worker I’ve ever seen. I didn’t inherit that, unfortunately. I inherited her control issues, but not her work ethic.

x

I inherited her control issues, but not her work ethic.

self aware legend i guess eve1 

why the sudden push for lourdes tho, is She bankrolling all this in hopes of lola booking a job? She's probably calling everyone she knows using all her favours eve1 

I read the whole interview and tbh Lola sounds annoying as fuck jj4

But im glad to learn i have another thing in common with The Queen ny5

MAZAR: She’s also nocturnal, so I’ll come over for a sleepover and crawl into bed with her. It’ll be 2 a.m. and she’s like, “Let’s watch a movie!”

LEON: Whenever I stay over, she’s walking around the house until like three in the morning. I’m like, “What are you doing? Go to bed.”

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.