Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

Kesha, Who Once Had Sex With Ghost, to Continue to Explore the Supernatural on New Docuseries

https://www.rollingstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/1634215566277.jpeg?resize=1800,1200&w=1200

Kesha, who once claimed she had sex with a ghost, will explore the supernatural and visit her “creepy bucket list” of mysterious places on an upcoming docuseries heading to Discovery+ in 2022.

On Conjuring Kesha — an extension of the “Kesha and the Creepies” podcast —the singer, along with celebrity friends and paranormal experts, will travel to havens of the unexplainable, Travel Channel announced Wednesday.

“Over the course of my life, I’ve always been drawn to the supernatural and the spiritual realm. Making music I’ve felt was a cosmic connection between my soul and something bigger than me that I couldn’t explain,” Kesha said in a statement. 

“On this new show, I will bring along my friends to some of the most mysterious paranormal hotspots to explore with me. We will explore life’s great mysteries and aim to catch something never-before-seen on camera. My hope is to show that supernatural isn’t just the thing of myths and fables. We’re embarking on a spiritual and cosmic exploration. Come with me to experience it all.”

Conjuring Kesha will premiere in 2022 with six hour-long episodes on the streaming service, with Kesha also serving as executive producer in addition to host.

x

Unpopular opinion and I know I'll get hate for this, but this seriously isn't good PR for her... people hear "she claimed to have sex with a ghost" and it's gonna make them question her story about Dr. Luke.

How easy is it to Dr Luke to label her as "crazy" and "a liar" when she says stuff like this? Sucks, but you know it's gonna happen.

Like I personally believe her, but I have no idea why she thought this was a good idea?

Like the whole alien situation is HORRIBLE PR for Demi...you see the backlash against her everywhere across social media. And it all happened because she was doing her own alien series on Peacock+

I want the best for Kesha, I really do, but this ain't it.

Conservatives are gonna run with this and use it to discredit her.

Demi had a near death experience (she's sooooo lucky to still be alive) which is what led her to believe what she does, it really messed with her and I feel so bad. They have no filter.

2 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Have you not heard of baiting a master?

I don't think that's the same thing dead2

2 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I saw an interview of hers about this years ago. She claims it wasn't full-on sex, just touching. moo1

Um... then that's not sex missj1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.