Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Diego

Christina Aguilera | Pa Mis Muchachas | October 22nd, 2021

24 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

I mean I get Xtina is featuring this girls in order to get younger audience attention 

but who the fuck is niki and Kathy peluso?

anyways stan Xtina 

She's always liked to collab with obscure/upcoming artists. This is nothing new. moo1

30 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

She's always liked to collab with obscure/upcoming artists. This is nothing new. moo1

Obscure? Nathy Peluso is #1 in Spain this week, Nicki Nicole has multiple hits and 10 million followers on Instagram, Becky G is obviously a huge star in the Latin world.

This is not a Keida/Shenseea/XNDA situation and the less said about including 2 Chainz on a song  the better!

18 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

Obscure? Nathy Peluso is #1 in Spain this week, Nicki Nicole has multiple hits and 10 million followers on Instagram, Becky G is obviously a huge star in the Latin world.

This is not a Keida/Shenseea/XNDA situation and the less said about including 2 Chainz on a song  the better!

Idk much about current Latin artists so idk how successful these girls are. But my point still stands. Xtina likes to collab with people she enjoys, not the ones that have the biggest chance of giving her a hit.

37 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Idk much about current Latin artists so idk how successful these girls are. But my point still stands. Xtina likes to collab with people she enjoys, not the ones that have the biggest chance of giving her a hit.

Nathy Peluso's last album was produced by Rafa Arcaute who I am guessing produced this song as he has been posting about it a lot so she was added at his suggestion.

Christina isn't a pro when it come to the Latin market, she will be taking a lot of steps from people in that market, that's a good thing, sometimes Christina needs to listen more.

I'm super excited about Becky G, she's my favourite Latin artist.

I love the dark theme in this video; Strippedtina is still my favourite era.  Its good she does this, seems like she made some changes in her team. Did she not say somewhere she had been too loyal (keeping her old team). or something like that?

6 hours ago, michael1814 said:

I mean Becky G is well known... not like a huge star but well know

I'm from Mexico and I've Never heard of Nathy Peluso tho... but if she is big in Spain that a means she got the right artist that will make her hit the Latin and hispanic market 

2 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Not the bun/ponytail look but in red ellie1 I hate when she does her hair like that because it makes her look bald and not flattering.  It would look better with some bangs. 

I mean, it seems she'll have her hair down in other parts of the vid. moo1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.