Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Diego

Christina Aguilera | Pa Mis Muchachas | October 22nd, 2021

well i don't like this.

not hating it either, the structure is just weird, she's featured three fairly distinctive artists here but has the three of them crammed into an overly long second verse only for the final minute of the song to be made of different types of wailing. nathy peluso was my favorite part of this and annoyingly to me she had the shortest bit.

maybe it will grow on me. 

1 hour ago, Gabe. said:

well i don't like this.

not hating it either, the structure is just weird, she's featured three fairly distinctive artists here but has the three of them crammed into an overly long second verse only for the final minute of the song be made of different types of wailing. nathy peluso was my favorite part of this and annoyingly to me she had the shortest bit.

maybe it will grow on me. 

I would be ok with only one feature tbh orangu1 But I guess she wanted three girls for the music video..

1 hour ago, Madhater said:

I would be ok with only one feature tbh orangu1 But I guess she wanted three girls for the music video..

Having the 3 girls will help with video views and streams too. 4 different fan bases, also will help Christina be discovered by some younger people.

This song is such a fucking grower. It takes a few listens but I'm legit bopping to it now. bey6 

And once you get into the flow of the song the vocal acrobatics at the end become the best part of the track. xtina10 The features add so much to it as well. In the demo the ending sounded kind of bare, but with them harmonising in the back it gives this really cool party vibe that I'm sure they were going for. demi1

28 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

This song is such a fucking grower. It takes a few listens but I'm legit bopping to it now. bey6 

And once you get into the flow of the song the vocal acrobatics at the end become the best part of the track. xtina10 The features add so much to it as well. In the demo the ending sounded kind of bare, but with them harmonising in the back it gives this really cool party vibe that I'm sure they were going for. demi1

I live for the ending, I can see the GP being blown away by it antm1

I love it! It has dark and heavy mood around it, but yet comes out really light and positive. Perfect for this time of your. I wanna know the lyrics in english. But yeah, I love it. Not sure abou tthe features, but they do work well within the song. Definetly a grower.

It definitely bops a bit and it's a grower. 

But am I gonna have to accept that's just how her voice sounds now? katy4 She always had an agressive style of singing but as she got older it became even more agressive and thick. Sometimes it sounds chocked too. In the past she used to be able to tone it down at least for the verses and go off only on the high note. I feel like her tone doesn't match with the other girls or the vibe of the song. Especially at the end when she just goes off. 

I'm still gonna listen to it though. There'll probably be better songs on the album.

5 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

But am I gonna have to accept that's just how her voice sounds now? katy4 She always had an agressive style of singing but as she got older it became even more agressive and thick. Sometimes it sounds chocked too. In the past she used to be able to tone it down at least for the verses and go off only on the high note. I feel like her tone doesn't match with the other girls or the vibe of the song. Especially at the end when she just goes off. 

I'm still gonna listen to it though. There'll probably be better songs on the album.

I don't really see the problem people seem to have with her "older" voice. I LIVE for the agressive thick sound she has now xtina10 

36 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Voices age. She’s kept hers up a lot better than most “vocalists”

17 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

becjy g did amazing and the two other random chicks too

Honestly, I found Becky's part to be the least interesting. I really liked Nathy's part tho and Nicki was great too.

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Honestly, I found Becky's part to be the least interesting. I really liked Nathy's part tho. 

yeah it was a bit short tho 

but glad she temed with them since it will help her to reach the latin charts and public 

but more importan shi did practice her spanish cuz 2 years ago when she sang pero me acuerdo de ti her pronunciation was a bit off  but now is flawless like it used to be 

not like other artists which released an spanish EP and you can barely understand her 

8 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Agree with this. After about 30 listens, it's growing on me demi1 However, I really don't like the texture of her voice in the song. It might be a creative decision to sound like that, or the mixer was terrible. Because she sounded amazing when doing that Orchestral concert, wish she used that voice on this record...

Anyway, I'm excited to hear this live, maybe she will sound better, her live performances are mostly better than the recordings.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.